• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] for trade Big Bird Magneta Roc DX 7/10 Big Nik style

Status
Not open for further replies.

elnino

* Ace Member *
okay had a few people interested in this will do it for the best single disc trade offer...... so the higher the disc on my wants the disc is yours....closed in 72hours.

Nikon00000876.jpg

really would like in order:
XXX,
Z pred,
pink firebird,
Bright VP firm,
GL Halo, striker,
KC pro 11x,
pro valk,
flat top roc,
pinkish or redish RR,
Circle wizard,
pro Bosses,
a beat dx disc to start it off.

is the start. u guys know the deal this is something that u all love and i just want one disc move up the ladder and the top offer after three days gets it or first XXX.

Dx viking?

Is booter ever wrong! of course it is rancho. not in the best shape....

not a new disc but in good shape for dx...

I think i need to trade with just sayin cuz i have almost traded him about 16 times and we never have gotten a deal done...we just chat and nothing happens....

anyhow he offered a new XXX so i guess he gets it. the btw a polecat is not better than a dx sidewinder! u could have gone dx firebird or dx teebird...but polecat????

anyhow why are these so desired. i can probably find more if there is an interest.

sweet!

btw. Most people desire these for diff reasons, stiffness,old dx feel ,stamp, I loved the old dx plastic. However there are some that are more waxy than others and those aren't too great to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.