• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] FORNICATING RHYNOS/FLX.CRYS.CHAL/P.BOSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putt4Dough

Send me a private message, make me an offer if you want any of these. I will list my wants at the bottom of this Thread.

1. 2010 Ace Race 174g(from Scottsdale AZ) 9/10 Only used during event and my name on top(Joe Coffey Signature series). I didn't ace or even hit metal, so let's just say it isn't going in my bag. But maybe you might like it. I'd say its between a buzz and a wasp, pretty stable.
2. SOLD Ontario Champion Rhyno 175g(One of a kind dye "Hit the Hole with two fornicating Rhynos") 9/10 couple scuffs is all(Joe Coffey Signature series). I switched to Aviars before I could get this one worked in. A must have for Rhyno throwers.
3. FLX Crystal Challenger(from 2008 Memorial) 7-8/10. Weight unknown let me know if thats an issue and I'll weigh it. Ghost stamped with custom dye "Star of David" (Joe Coffey Signature series signed on top and bottom).
4. Pro Boss 170g. 9/10 Inked(Joe Coffey signature series) nothing special. field tested and it's not for me.
5. Pro Boss 167g. 9/10 Inked(Joe Coffey signature series) Same as above...field tested and it's not for me.

Wants:
Only new 9/10 or 10/10 I like to break em in myself

1. Pro Wraith 175g(strictly white)
2. Pro Destroyer 175g(strictly white)
3. Big Bead Aviar 175g(any color)
4. Rancho, or KC Rocs 180g(prefer white)
5. Some cold hard cash!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts