• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Found a course not listed on DGCR

Okay, thanks. Sorry for the confusion.

Okay, thanks. Sorry for the confusion.
You're welcome! Do you know if someone has reported that yet? Or did you try to change the lat/long yourself? I hadn't tried it before so I might just be missing something haha.

You're welcome! Do you know if someone has reported that yet? Or did you try to change the lat/long yourself? I hadn't tried it before so I might just be missing something haha.
That course is listed in Alberta. I've seen one of the most common issues is people not putting the minus sign (-) in front of the longitude.

for people don't know how to add courses or don't have the patience, just post a udisc link in this thread and there will be plenty of stat chasers who will gladly do it. there is a course discoverer badge that rewards adding courses.

we will have to make sure not to double add them because newly added courses take a little time before they come up in a search. i'd recommend that if you are going to take on adding a course posted here you should post first in the thread that you are doing so to prevent others from doing it simultaneously.
Is this still true on the renovated DGCR site?

If so, I posted some courses I played that are not yet on DGCR in post #57 of this thread.

good question, i haven't had the time to really explore the new site yet. it didn't see the old achievements on our profiles but i haven't figured out navigating all of it yet. i did notice a place where is showed the number of courses (and their names) that a user has added, those stats weren't available before so that's cool.

So I tend to have terrible timing when playing new courses. A prime example is Lake Pittsfield in Pittsfield IL. I played it Jun 3rd. There were some rumblings about a second course being opened there soon. It's now there. So instead of just Lake Pittsfield, it's Lake Pittsfield: Vulture Pines (submitted the name change, see what happens). Added the new one (Lake Pittsfield: Whitetail Oaks) the new one shows up already and adding courses is actually easier now. 👍

Latest posts