• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

found a disc no #

CFH-mn

Par Member
i found a disc and asked a league player if he new who's it was from the 3 letters inside. he says "thats Kyles- you should keep it, he's JERK" why "He laughs when you miss a putt." and "he has tons of plastics"
Later i show my friend "mma mike" he smiles and pulls a disc out of his bag "another one of kyles discs" lol
im trying to find kyle but untill then his disc flies nice...

okay

you couldn't have posted this in one of the 4 other lost/found disc threads on the 1st page of general?

also i seem to recall you telling this story to us once before

one ofthe discs i found had a symbol but no number. So i asked a couple players #1said " Thats Kyles-you should keep it"- #2 "hes a jerk- He laughs when you miss a putt"...

ive seen a couple people on the course not playing just searching for there lost fav disks.

yep, i knew it

The Great and Powerful Oz has SPOKEN! Wait no that only happens when bcr posts. I need new material. I have never lost nor had a disc stolen. I rule the universe. /thread

im trying to find kyle! someone on this forum has to know him- he is a jerk, plays leagues named kyle in the twin cities-MN!
i always try to the best of my ability to return discs, Even if he is a jerk! I havent found him yet but ill keep searching.
Martin Dewgarity- its a pink tourney stamp nuke found OB on hole 11 kaposia...
I even got a reward last week for returning a blue champ beast to its owner. 1st reward ever but i had to wait over an hour for him to show up at the course acorn.

haha that's probably pinkman. Think he lives in St. Cloud but went to the cities for the chilly dog league. I've only seen him once, and that was at a tourney up here in Fargo, seemed like an ok guy though he was trying to push plastic on everyone. The other guys that have played with him in tournaments said he was a douche though.

Latest posts