• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

found disc with multiple numbers on it

davidb

Normally when I find a disc, I don't hesitate to call the person back and return them their disc (good disc karma). But I found a disc with 3 different numbers on it today, and I'm not sure which number to call or what would be the right thing to do. Suggestions?

... call all three and see what each says ... ask when/where they lost it, and the first one to lose it was the one that paid for it most likely ... ;)

Could be a PIAS deal, I've bought a few with multiple numbers on them. Look at the area codes local one is probably your guy. Tell him about nail polish remover to get the old ink off too.

Just put your phone number on it too :\ add it to the list

Thats what I was thinking, add his name, and throw back into the bushes. Seriously dont overthink it.... the " current owner should have crossed out the other names.... I'd bag it, or leave it... sorry its a fifteen dollar piece of plastic, I"m only going to do so much detective work.

Could be a PIAS deal, I've bought a few with multiple numbers on them. Look at the area codes local one is probably your guy. Tell him about nail polish remover to get the old ink off too.

how old are we talking here?

I've never successfully gotten ink off of a disc that's older than a few days.

Tell him about nail polish remover to get the old ink off too.

I've never successfully gotten ink off of a disc that's older than a few days.

I picked up this stuff called ONYX that's 100% pure acetone and it gets pretty much anything off. You can still see very faded ink on star type of plastic but everything else is wiped clean.

^ ur that guy... :thmbdown:

No actually I'm not "that guy". I trade with people who mark their discs, I buy them from PIAS, etc. Thanks for jumping to conclusions.

its-a-jump.jpg

Latest posts