• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Friends don't let friends sell to PIAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim_the_Enchanter

Birdie Member
I'm in the process of moving, and I have a bunch of discs that I could really stand to get rid of. Prior experience has taught me that PIAS will buy your stuff, but they sure won't give you anything close to fair market value. I'm hoping to make more from these discs than what they'd give me, but at the same time giving you better deals than you'd find there. Unfortunately, shipping puts a dent in how cheap I can sell things, but if you don't like a price, make an offer and we'll see what we can do. Also, if you happen to be in the Seattle area, I can definitely make things cheaper for you. See my list below, I'll add pictures as I can, but if you want to see one specifically, let me know. All prices include shipping.

Discs that need a new home.

Yellow rows = pending sales

Last edited:
PM sent on a couple discs. The PIAS in Opelika made our college disc golf team dry-fit shirts for nationals for free, so that was pretty cool.

I've had a few requests for pics, the spreadsheet is now updated with the requested ones, I'll continue to take care of the others.

Thanks for the solid deal on the Gazelles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts