• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Frisbie Pie Tins - Own a part of our History

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickshouses

I have been collecting Pie Tins for over 40 years. I have tons of tins. "F" tins, Frisbie Tins in small and large letters, Deposit Tins...and on and on. I always ship in a well packed box with tracking and I always offer to take back any item and pay all shipping costs. Life is good.

They are selling from $65-175. I know my post is now to vague. I am guessing that I should post 1 for sale with great pics. I will post a couple and just take bids. This is my first post on this page and need to learn the best, easiest and fairest way to post. My email is [email protected]. I am also on Facebook as Rick Swyers. We probably have mutual friends if you play disc golf. Good luck in your searches and play...

I am new to selling on this site, so all advice and thoughts are welcome.

Rick Swyers
PDGA #1820

Attachments

• f pie tin (16).jpg
    f pie tin (16).jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1965.jpg
    IMG_1965.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_3071.jpg
    IMG_3071.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Frisbie Pie Tin

They are selling from $65-175. I know my post is now to vague. I am guessing that I should post 1 for sale with great pics. I will post a couple and just take bids. This is my first post on this page and need to learn the best, easiest and fairest way to post. My email is [email protected]. I am also on Facebook as Rick Swyers. We probably have mutual friends if you play disc golf. Good luck in your searches and play...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts