• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Frisco Texas

Roc1Time

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Just got done walking the course and it looks like it will be fun. All the tees are in, all of the sleeves, and all of the cool tee posts. Only a couple weeks away from what I hear till its a go. It is going to be short but with lots of elevation and a bunch of technical, low ceiling shots on most of the course, and then the holes that are flat are in the open so the wind will make them interesting. Cant wait!

Thanks for the update. You say short, not like AC short?

Can't wait to play it. I havn't added a new course to the list in a while.

Ya AC short, but it looks like it will be harder. Lots of risk/reward shots, and lots of low laser shots.

Some but it will be shallow and easy get

Ok, I took my bag out there and..... wow its short! There are some cool shots out there but it is still very short. If you dont hit your line you can get into a little trouble and if there is a big wind it might it interesting. Other then that the course will be very beginner friendly

There are already 2 pin placements. Dont think there is alot of room for alt tees.

where is this course? is it cool to show up and play right now?

Lebanon and 4th army behind the dog park. Baskets arent in just tees, posts, and sleeves. Just waitning on baskets and signs

Anymore news on this course? I am moving next month down the street from this course and wonder if it might be worth checking out.

From what I hear a couple weeks out

Sister and brother in law live in Little Elm I might have to play this next time I visit. What's the park name?