• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

frolfing in the spring?

Cradical

Birdie Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
So I know a lot of you have probably heard a lot about the floods up here in Fargo but not thought too much about it. I happened to play golf a few times over spring break when I went back to the Twin Cities and so I was really excited to get back out and be playing again. Then I get back to Fargo.... The course I usually play at is under at least 25 feet of water, and the other courses in the area are almost as bad. It just made me stop and think, as I was filling hundreds of sandbags and tossing them down the line. The courses are still there, just 2 and a half stories under water.
I know I shouldn't be thinking about such things at times like this but... I guess I just couldn't help it. I'm sure you guys will be able to see plenty of pictures of Fargo flooding, but just think of a disc golf course under water that would be up to the roof of your house.

what the hell is frolfing?

that sounds like a dirty sexual move.

"Dude, i totally FROLFED that chick last night and she was pissed! it was awesome!!!"

I'd be thinking scuba. Your drives would suffer, sure, and don't use a Dragon, but otherwise - it would be cool.

Latest posts