• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] From my storage bin to your bag...(10x, 11x, CE, First Run)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks TroyDG... and he has great feedback from all his past transactions, and hope that is the case. He told me on PM he would ship out immediately after receiving paypal, but no response since.

Same boat. Life does happen but it has been a week...

Same boat. Life does happen but it has been a week...

Agreed... and I am willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt.

I also feel that if you are going to post a sale thread, accept paypal, then you have a responsibility to ship in a timely manner or communicate where things stand in a timely manner. The seller posted to their Face Book account last Friday, so I assume if they can post to FB, they can check email and respond?

I hope this gets sorted out for all parties involved. I agree that some sort of communication should have been made on OP's part by this juncture.

I have not had a response back to any PM's, or received the QMS I paid for. I also sent him a PM on FB, no response. He posted again to his FB account on Sunday, so he obviously has been online...

I have sent multiple messages with no response if I dont hear anything back by friday I will be leaving negative feedback such a bad way to ruin good feedback

yey?

Just got my roc3s, took a bit longer than expected :\
They showed up though.
I would have been fine with the whole situation had there been a PM sent my way.

Same here would have been nice for some communication but disc showed up and it was as described

Here's to hoping mine is waiting for me at home. It takes a while to build up 50 positive feedback so I didn't expect the seller to flake out on us.

Dude hasn't been on here since June. This thread is from May so who knows if it's available or not. Having said that I want that KCWO dx roc if it's still available:)

Status
Not open for further replies.