• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Frontier Open - Hays, KS

dvlcek

Birdie Member
24th Annual Frontier Open List of Events – September 6 & 7

The Flying Bison Disc Golf Club invites you to attend the 24th Annual Frontier Open September 6 and 7 at Frontier Park in Hays, Kansas. The tournament is a Professional Disc Golf Association B-tier and Kansas Disc Golf Association super tour event. The Frontier open features 72 holes of golf, alternate tee pads, alternate pin placements, closest to pin shots, an ace fund and a putting contest. This year participants will play three rounds of 24 holes; two rounds of 24 holes on Saturday and one round of 24 on Sunday. There are divisions for all players at all skill levels. The divisions and fees are as follows:

Open men, $65;
Open women, $65;
Masters, $65;
Advanced men, $50;
Advanced masters, $50;
Advanced women, $50;
Intermediate men, $35;
Intermediate women, $35;
Recreational, $35;
Juniors, $15;
Ace fund, $5

Non-PDGA members will pay an additional $10 fee. To register, please send name, street address, email address, date of birth, division, PDGA #, t-shirt size, and check or money order to the Flying Bison Disc Golf Club, 425 West 5th Street, Hays, Ks. 67601 or call 785-650-4827. On-line pre-registration will be available soon, please visit www.kansasdiscgolf.com for more information. Pay out is based on the number of participants and sponsors. All tournaments are subject to change. Participants should contact the tournament director the day before the tournament for updates/changes.

The first 90 participants to register will be guaranteed a 24td Annual T-shirt, disc, mini and booklet in the players' package. In honor of the course turning 25 years old this September, LB Brewing company will be releasing a Flying Bison Rye beer on Aug 14th.

Hope to see you there!!!

Str8
Tournament Director

This year participants will play three rounds of 24 holes. There will be six temporary holes added to the existing course.

Friday, September 5 east side Frontier Park (pavilion near Tee #15).

• 5:00 – 9:00 p.m. Registration.
• 3:00 – 6:00p.m. Bring your own partner Doubles competition, Pro and Am pool. The cost will be $10 per person.

Saturday, September 6 east side Frontier Park.

• 7:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Last call Registration.
• 8:45 a.m. Players meeting.
• 9:00 a.m. Round 1 Tee off.
• One hour lunch break after last group turns in scorecards for round 1.
• (TBA) Player's meeting.
• (TBA) Round 2 Tee off.
• 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. Players Party (TBA)

Sunday, September 7 east side Frontier Park.

• 9:45 a.m. Players meeting.
• 10:00 a.m. Round 3 Tee off
• (TBA) Awards Ceremony.

I hear that. If it wasn't for the mountain courses here in CO, this would be my favorite to play. Of course, I haven't traveled the world to play them all but from what I have seen, this course is great. It is the course I learned to play on back in college around 94. Str8 is an old friend of mine and I've been making it out there ever since I started playing tourneys.

Latest posts