• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] FSOT 2 Brand New Sexton FB's

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperWookie

Birdie Member
Hey everyone, just looking to trade one of my brand new '21 Color Glow Sexton FB's for the same disc, but in a color I like and with swirl. I have my two shown below, and want to trade one of them, for something a bit lighter in the seafoam green/teal/aqua color range with swirls in it. Could also have some purple, blurple, or pink it as well. I just want one that has very noticeable swirl and/or color differences between the rim plastic and flight plate plastic. As well as being a lighter overall color.

Also, HAS to have a Chrome Gold, Chrome Blue, or Chrome Red foil stamp.

I would also be willing to sell either one or both for the right price. Which is $49.95. Please DM if you want to purchase with offer. Might also be willing to trade for a used Sexton Color Glow FB, but must be almost like new. And multiple photos required. But mostly just looking to trade a new like for like, just in a color I want.

First photos are my two discs for trade.

Second photos are along the lines of what I'm looking for. Please include as many photos as you can of your Sexton FB so I can get a good idea of what it looks like.

This one is kind of a toned down blue-ish disc color, almost blurple, with a subtle purple swirl on the faceplate. Has a beautiful metallic Blue Chrome foil stamp. Disc face plate is somewhat see thru.
Blurplefront.jpg

Blurple.jpg

This one is a blue-ish/green/teal like color. No swirls and face plate plastic is a bit more opaque than the other one. But still a tiny bit of see thru. Black stamp.
Tealfront.jpg

Teal.jpg

Looking to trade for discs more along these colors:
FB-NS-Aqua__77312.1624579520.jpg

53709919-DAA9-47AF-AB0E-A9BFEE0CFF2E.jpeg

1.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:
if you cant find the exact color you want ive got 24.99 or 24.99X2 plus shipping to help you buy some new ones that may be more to your liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts