• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Supply check for Vipers, Whippets, Moabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bimpson

Hey all. I collect (and throw) Vipers/MOABs and Whippets. Just curious what people have in their collections that they might be willing to part with.

I'm interested in 8/10+, and only premium plastics.

Very interested in CE/CFR. I purchased one of those CFR Asia Open Vipers recently and would love to get another.

I'm also salivating at the idea of getting my hands on one of those incredibly rare gold CE Vipers.

Anyone know if they ever made glow Vipers in plastic better than DX? If so I want one.

I am pretty picky about colors, I mostly only throw yellow and orange (teal and purple are somewhat acceptable too). I actually have a pink champ Viper I would trade for one of those other colors in a heartbeat (hate pink discs...sorry, I know, blasphemer).

I have a bunch of other throwers (6/10~8/10 mostly) for trade too if these would sweeten a deal for anyone:
2x DX whippets [SOLD]
2x DX vipers
bottom stamp star Destroyer
DX Starfire
crazy tuff glo Challenger
ESP Challenger
Pro-D Crush
Pro-D Nuke
K3 Kaxe Z
Sirius Orion LS

Anyways, thanks for looking.

Edit: I'm also looking for a mint-colored echo star teebird, max weight, if anyone has one. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.