• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] FSOT Trade List

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekid0717

Here's a good list. PM me with ur wants i will consider. Fast shipping and great discs.

Here is my wants:
Voodoo Karma bag
Innova competition bag
Any bag that holds 20+ discs
Star Wraith
Star Sidewinder
11x Champion Firebird
Champion or Star Teebird
11x Kc Pro Aviar
11x Kc Pro Roc

CFR Augusta Wraith/ in good shape has great straight flight no dents or no disformities/ gold/ 9/10/

European Open Prototype First release ape/ faded ink on the inside of the rim. still has pretty good stablity and will NOT turn over/yellow/ 8/10/ $17

Star Xcaliber/ faded ink on inside of rim sig on front/ really stable/ orange/ 9/10/ $12

Champion Leopard Tourney Stamp/Blue with a circle tourney stamp. DEAD STRAIGHT. no dinks w ink on back/ blue/ 8.5/10/ $10

Champion Firebird/ good condition great disc flys great/ tye-dye/ 9.5/10/ $13

Star Roc/stable no big dinks and little ink/ red/ 8.5/10/ $11

KC Pro Roc Matt Orum Tourney Stamp/ great stable kc roc very little ink and good consitent flyer/ white/ 8.5/10/ $9

Z Buzzz/ older but still a great flyer has dirty marks/ yellow/ 6.5/10/ $8

did you get my pm earlier? Im waiting on pics of that buzzz if you can pm them to me... paypal is loaded and waiting.

I would be interested in both rocs and the Leo if they are still around...

what is still left? I don't see any marked as sold....but some with no price.

if nobody got the leo i have a star teebird i would trade for it and add some dough maybe... pm me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts