• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ft worth PIAS

ScottieZen

Birdie Member
check this out, i found it on the ft worth play it again sports website. has anyone EVER seen their disc golf supply like the one in the picture of their store?

sorry i just found it to be comical....

CLINKY THE LINKY =)

?? sams?? i assume autocorrect? lol i like the place, and the people who run it. but its usually pretty barren on the shelves.... atleast half of the stock in that picture is not there.... even when they re-up its still barren....

If you want to se a supply like that, you should go to quick stop in arlington by veteran's park. They have all that and a bag of chips. Literally.

Yeah, that pic also kinda looks like the South Lamar Austin location a while back. Believe it or not, lots more discs than that now :)

For a non-dedicated to disc golf/disc sports store, that's a pretty impressive display.

Still nothing compared to when I went to Gotta Go Gotta Throw last year, or what Disc Golf World has in their back room.

that pic looks like the play it again in carrollton

Yep. I've never been to the PIAS in Ft. Worth, but that picture is what the disc golf supply looked like at the Carrollton location last time I was there.

That pic is from back in the day when they had a lot more inventory. They don't keep discs on that wall anymore. I'd say that picture is at least 4 years old.

I have always imagined PIAS's to have a box of discs that you flip through and that's it. I had no idea that they are even capable of having that kind of inventory.

That store has a box of used discs like was just described but they carry mostly new ones. That area is a hotbed for DG.

I have always imagined PIAS's to have a box of discs that you flip through and that's it. I had no idea that they are even capable of having that kind of inventory.
The PIAS in Ventura has been increasing their DG area more and more. It used to be about 2 racks an now it's a 10x5' wall.

For a non-dedicated to disc golf/disc sports store, that's a pretty impressive display.

thats whats funny... the carrollton PIAS apparently has that kind of stock. but the ft worth one has maybe a third of what theyre showing in the picture... still not a bad place to go though...

Latest posts