• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Funniest/weirdest thing you've seen on the course

You know you're addicted to disc golf when that's your response to the previous post...

Yea, I guess if it was a cool disc , I might have wiped off the poo, and put it in a plastic bag, and taken it home and washed it.

Okay so I went to a local park today with fellow dgcr members Valkyrie and his brother Mambrose. We are walking up to the tee for hole #16, one of my favorites because I have aced it before. Anyway we are at the tee and this guy walks up and says "hey man, watch out for that pile of crap there, this kid just chit his pants". I look next to me and there is huge pile of chit all curled up like yogurt on the ground next to a pair of diarrhea sogged underwear. Every time the wind would shift we would get a whiff of it and start gagging. It was so frickin nasty, I cant believe people. I was wondering something, It was right next to a pond and I'm wondering why they didn't at least throw their chitty underwear into the pond and scoop the huge pile of chit into the pond so nobody would step in it, it was 2 feet from the tee pad. But I guess if your gonna chit in your underwear and on the ground in public at the disc golf park then your probably not the most intelligent considerate person anyway. So the cherry on the story is this one guy had a Chinese crested something or other (little weird looking exotic dog) and it runs up to the pile of chit and starts eating it like it was gravy train or something, the guy yells out "NO NO NO GET AWAY FROM THAT!!!" and the dog starts rolling in it, LMFAO oh my god it was funny. So nasty and wrong yet so GD funny!!!

I had to share it with you guys, thought it fit perfect into this thread, hope you enjoyed the mental imagery.

LMAO! I knew it was going to be good when I read "hey man, watch out for that pile of crap there, this kid just chit his pants". The word chit put a whole Mexican spin on it that just cracked me up.

It was posted elsewhere but really belongs here..........

So we're locking in brand new DISCatchers at Central Park in Schenectady, NY last night. We get #11 locked in and were taking a few pictures and we hear what sounds like a devesating car crash across the lake from us(near pin #15).

The red arrow on the map shows his approximate flight path........about 150 feet!!! :shock:

42585_g.jpg

The green cap is the cover for the sleeve on hole #15

...........AND THE AMAZING THING, HE GOT OUT AND TRIED TO RUN OFF !!! The cops picked him up in the park, stumbling around near the lake.

So question????? If the driver of the van would have crashed into the basket and he had his disc bag in the back seat would that have counted as a good putt? lol

Definitely this chicken from Cedar Hill yesterday at #5 / #13. Just strutting around like he owned the joint. Mostly he stayed out of the way, but only when approached by people...didn't really seem to mind the discs.

When I saw him, I thought of this thread and snapped a picture of him with the target in the background.

Chicken%20on%20Course.jpg

Definitely this chicken from Cedar Hill yesterday at #5 / #13. Just strutting around like he owned the joint. Mostly he stayed out of the way, but only when approached by people...didn't really seem to mind the discs.

When I saw him, I thought of this thread and snapped a picture of him with the target in the background.

Chicken%20on%20Course.jpg

Oh man, that is hilarious! Thanks for posting! It reminds me of a park where I used to do trail running in Madison Wisconsin. There are roving herds of turkeys and if you run into them, they will come after you. Mean SOB's.

Ha!

I love how the picture is kinda blurry, like it was highly dangerous to get near the chicken and you were trying to hurry up.

Playing a course last year that is located at a well used local park, I noticed that a family had carried a picnic table to the nice level concrete pad in the middle of the hillside under the trees. I guess they did not want to sit at a slight angle to eat dinner.....................TO BAD IT WAS THE TEE PAD. I didn't say anything, just was not worth it. Besides, he looked like he could kick my a$$ and his kids were already pissing him off from what I could hear. Just had to laugh.

Playing a course last year that is located at a well used local park, I noticed that a family had carried a picnic table to the nice level concrete pad in the middle of the hillside under the trees. I guess they did not want to sit at a slight angle to eat dinner.....................TO BAD IT WAS THE TEE PAD. I didn't say anything, just was not worth it. Besides, he looked like he could kick my a$$ and his kids were already pissing him off from what I could hear. Just had to laugh.

Was there a tee sign next to the tee pad? I would have told them about the game and maybe got them into it

Latest posts