• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Funniest/weirdest thing you've seen on the course

Back in the early 80s, a friend and I found a junkie's kit complete with needles, spoon, lighter, hose, $75 and heroin. We split the cash and trashed the kit.

Back in the early 80s, a friend and I found a junkie's kit complete with needles, spoon, lighter, hose, $75 and heroin. We split the cash and trashed the kit.

That junkie had a really bad day losing his whole life and bankroll. Oh well, he's probobly overdosed and dead now anyway.

live 12ga. shotgun shell at lindenwood university.

no shooting ranges nearby that i know of....

Me throwing a red 175 star destroyer with a flat top and worn off logo off the fairway, then my friend finding it, along with another red 175 star destroyer with a flat top and worn off logo 5 feet from it.

Then that same week, he shanks a drive with a 165 champ sidewinder and I come pretty close by finding a 167 champion sidewinder before he recovered his.

Found half of a disc on two separate occasions (dx cheetah and dx eagle). Tons of golf balls. A few frisbees and one mini. Lots of dx leopards and beasts. Some female panties hanging 6 feet up in a tree.

Shooting hole 2 the other day at Basil Marella my friend says to me after I putt, "Yo did you jus see that?" I have no idea what he's talking about so I turn around and there on the ground is a red tailed hawk with a squirell in its talons. We walked up to it and stood about 5 feet away and watched it destroy this squirell, got some video of it if I can figure up how to upload it from my phone I will. When we walked away it took off with the squirell in its grasp.

My brother once shanked his disc off the fairway into the woods. It was an orange Polaris. I found an orange Polaris, and said, "I found your disc". He said, "no you didn't because I am looking at my disc over here". He was right, I found an orange Polaris, just like the one he was throwing. I called the number on the back, and the guy told me to just keep it.

I found a disc today that was pretty torn up. After looking at it for a bit I noticed that it was all teeth marks. BIG teeth marks. I could put my fist inside the marks with room to spare.

A few random arrows in the fairway that had been shot at the "course" because the locals didn't like the idea of a DG course being close to their homes...(this is KY after all) I guess it was a warning.

I once saw 1/2 a dog in the middle of the fairway on Hole 13 (what is now Hole 5) at Sylmar.
It was the front half, and it's torso had been completely severed, midway... almost perfectly. No sign of the other half.
DSCJNKY

I found a jason mask in the basket in the woods at Salford TWSHP dgc in the woods......I would have been more freaked out if I had found it at South Vineland DGC as the lake there is indeed Crystal Lake, NJ.

I once saw 1/2 a dog in the middle of the fairway on Hole 13 (what is now Hole 5) at Sylmar.
It was the front half, and it's torso had been completely severed, midway... almost perfectly. No sign of the other half.
DSCJNKY

I think we have a winner.

I found a jason mask in the basket in the woods at Salford TWSHP dgc in the woods......I would have been more freaked out if I had found it at South Vineland DGC as the lake there is indeed Crystal Lake, NJ.

If I had found that at my home course which is quite wooded, I would have hauled ass outta there. I stopped running in 1994, but I am sure I could pick it back up really quick.

how about used condoms at a disc golf course.

damn garbage pale kids

some buds and I the other day walked up on this chick and dude that had to be no more than 15-16. she was sittin' on top of the picnic table, him on the bench definately gettin' his finger bang on.

LAME.....and gross mind you.

I played a course that is on Church property, and the signs all around the practice basket and first and second tee say "No Alcohol on course". I got to hole #12, and looked in the trash can , and it was full of been cans.

Its a great course, and once again, some jerks are gonna get it pulled.:doh:

Latest posts