• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Funniest/weirdest thing you've seen on the course

Sure he wasn't just pretending?

I apologize for not remembering who I played with that week, but one of the members of this site and I played a round 2 months ago, and he did see the dead armadillo for himself.

I will try to remember.

It was Tacitus that I played with. Here is a quote from him backing up my story:

Tacitus
Bogey Member Join Date: Jan 2010
Years Playing: 15.5

All I can say is had a great time in Houston this week. As mentioned above got to play two rounds with MB. If any one is ever in the Houston area look Midnight up. Very cool guy who obviously really enjoys the sport. A great steward that showed me two very fun courses, a rotting armadillo and a water moccasin. Sweet! Hey Midnight Biker, Thanks again.

I think some of the bones are still there in fact. Hmmm will have to check on Friday morning when I go out.

Pics, or it didn't happen.

Apoth, grab your camera and get on out there!

I apologize for not remembering who I played with that week, but one of the members of this site and I played a round 2 months ago, and he did see the dead armadillo for himself.

I will try to remember.

I wasn't suggesting that you were pretending to have seen a dead armadillo. I was making a joke about the propensity of oppossums to play dead.

MB i wont believe it unless i see pics of you with the dead armadillo with a hat on and holding up todays new york times.:|

Not sure if I shared this one before, but me and a friend were out at our local course...I think on hole 14. Suddenly we here someone somewhere else near or on the course shout very loud "F***ING HIPPIES!" They didn't sound happy about the hippies.

Not sure if I shared this one before, but me and a friend were out at our local course...I think on hole 14. Suddenly we here someone somewhere else near or on the course shout very loud "F***ING HIPPIES!" They didn't sound happy about the hippies.

Damn! did you ever see who yelled that?:confused:

I remember at Bear Branch in The Woodlands, TX ,years ago, they had torn down the restrooms to rebuild them. For temp use, instead of having port-a-potties, they brought in portable restrooms on trailers. These things were the nicest port a toilets I had ever seen. They had tile floors, sinks, real flushing toilets, even pictures on the wall. I think they might have even been climate controlled. Never seen anything like it before.

I remember at Bear Branch in The Woodlands, TX ,years ago, they had torn down the restrooms to rebuild them. For temp use, instead of having port-a-potties, they brought in portable restrooms on trailers. These things were the nicest port a toilets I had ever seen. They had tile floors, sinks, real flushing toilets, even pictures on the wall. I think they might have even been climate controlled. Never seen anything like it before.

Those are more and more popular up here during fairs, ect. I've been seeing them used instead of port-a-potties for the last 4 years or so.

Look like this on outside:

cefeature.jpg

And this on inside:

portable-toilet-hire.jpg
luxury-loo-hire.jpg

yesterday i teed off on 13 at shaver park in cedar rapids, cut through some trees and landed in the fairway. when i went to pick up my nuke to make the second throw, i found it in this pile of white sludgy clay pretty much completely covered in it (on the one day i forget my towel...woudn't have helped much anyways). i have no clue what it was but i washed the disc thoroughly when i got home

Those are more and more popular up here during fairs, ect. I've been seeing them used instead of port-a-potties for the last 4 years or so.

Look like this on outside:

cefeature.jpg

And this on inside:

portable-toilet-hire.jpg
luxury-loo-hire.jpg

:eek:

Jukeshoe: <--revoking a half-disc from Flip City until Bill gets some of these on site...

;)

That is exactly what they looked like. Bear Branch is located in The Woodlands, which is a pretty upscale part of town, so I am not surprised they had those out there.

50-something lady giving a guy a handy with her upper bits hanging out. In the fairway of hole 8 Expo. We buzzzed a couple drives over her head, just to get yelled at by the lady with her tank top still pulled down. . . .

50-something lady giving a guy a handy with her upper bits hanging out. In the fairway of hole 8 Expo. We buzzzed a couple drives over her head, just to get yelled at by the lady with her tank top still pulled down. . . .

Hah, I'd just say something about calling the fuzz and see what she has to say about that. Do you think they even realized it was a disc golf course?

Latest posts