• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Funniest/weirdest thing you've seen on the course

^It's a fine example of why we should use the search option instead of creating billions of useless threads, if anything ;)

My brother, friend, and I were playing griggs a couple months ago. We were on hole 17 and heard this loud noise it kinda sounded like gun fire we looked up at hole 18 and this monster 50ft tree was falling into the river. It had rained a lot lately and the tree had been dead for years. It ripped out by the roots. The guy in front of us caught it on camera with his phone. Here ya go. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA0wKoZcLco

i watched a group playing safari rounds today hit walkers/joggers 3 times teeing of on a single "hole". they had been drinking and the cops where called, resulting in open container tickets i think (i didn't ask what was on the paper that the cops gave them after talking to them for 30+ minutes)

Look at where they installed this tee box :doh:

teebox.jpg

If you look 10ft to the left, and then go straight for 300ft, you will see the basket
The city put in the boxes, what can I say

Well thats a new obstacle....

About 3 months ago i was playing a round at Claystone Park in Macon, GA. as I round up the front 9 (in the woods) i come out of the woods ready to play the back 9 which plays through a giant valley...well...I look across the valley and see a new feature on the course on hole 11....

0527111032.jpg

and yes, for those of you wondering...it is a full size RV

0527111044.jpg

Thank god though...he missed the Basket...by a few feet.... :thmbup:

0527111043.jpg

Apparently the guy missed the curve and rolled his RV over on its side into the valley. Took two tow trucks about an hour to get him out. I wanted to play through...but of course the police wouldn't let me do that... so i just sat on the teepad and watched

0527111142.jpg

and yes, no one was hurt. except maybe for the the guy driving the NEW RV when he got home and told his wife

Wow, that might take the cake right there! Thanks for sharing! :hfive:

what the guy driving the RV MEANT to say was he had dropped his natural Ice all over his lap and leaned down in a quick motion to lap up as much spilled brew as he could, and took a slight tumble.

Latest posts