• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Future Disc Names?

We need a classic rock lineup:

Stairway To Heaven - Elevates like no other disc on the market (probably due to Alien technology)
Desperado - When you're up the proverbial creek without a paddle
Welcome To The Jungle - Perfect for those heavily wooded courses
Another One Bites The Dust - Cheapest baseline disc on the planet, good for 1 throw
Hey Hey What Can I Do - When you have no clue what to do
Life In The Fast Lane - Moves at 100mph no matter how you throw it
Knockin On Heavens Door - The Epic on Russian grade steroids
Pinball Wizard - Wooded hole? No problem! This disc knows what to do
Good Vibrations - Sweetest putter on the market
Hello Goodbye - Your go to on those water holes that always get you
Edge Of Seventeen - Only useful on the 16th hole
Rock You Like A Hurricane - Makes a Firebird look like a Sidewinder
Beast Of Burden - A workhorse; drive, upshot, putt, it does it all!
Carry On Wayward Son - Will basically do whatever it wants and you will come to terms with that
2000 Light Years From Home - When you really need a black ace
Magic Carpet Ride - Best skip disc, ever!
Emotional Rescue - Nikko signature disc
She Blinded Me With Science - Hate MVP but have a woody for gyro? Then this is the overmold for you
Born In The USA - Made in Sweden
Can't Stand Losing You - You will never get over losing this disc, it's that sweet
Over The Hills And Far Away - Longest disc on the market. Average find time is 30 minutes
Breaking The Law - 5.0cm rim width. Snub your nose at the PDGA
Dust In The Wind - 10 glide disc. Avoid winds above 0.1 mph
Dear Mr. Fantasy - When you belong in rec but find yourself playing open
Bring It On Home - Money putter

Love the detail. Cracked me up.

Gyro should release a third company just named Gyro. Won't have many discs. They can come out with the Chicken, Beef, Veal, Pork, Mutton, Greek, Feta, Omelet, Wrap, ect... And they will one up Dynamic Disc's scented discs. They will be edible. And delicious.

I think one of the companies should release a anti PC disc line. you could have the "Meth-head", the "butt plug", the "OH ****!", the "Awwww ****", the "**** YEAH!!", the "crack whore", the "retard", the "dirty sanchez" and so on and so on........ you get the idea! it sounds like a goldmine to me!!! we need to convince some unknowing Chinese company that they can make some profits off of this. :)

How about the cookie? So if you have 2 you can tell people you're tossing your cookies.

I think one of the companies should release a anti PC disc line. you could have the "Meth-head", the "butt plug", the "OH ****!", the "Awwww ****", the "**** YEAH!!", the "crack whore", the "retard", the "dirty sanchez" and so on and so on........ you get the idea! it sounds like a goldmine to me!!! we need to convince some unknowing Chinese company that they can make some profits off of this. :)

So you mean a company should do again what Fly High did.

Fly High targeted a very specific niche of consumer by naming their molds after different strains of the Devil's lettuce. And calling their plastic blend "Sticky Icky" hahahahaha. Not quite the same.

So you mean a company should do again what Fly High did.

they were relatively tame in their names. I mean come on, now that the ol mary jane is becoming legalized and accepted in more and more places, they might as have just named a bunch of discs after some tobacco lingo. LOL. im proposing that we use names that would cause your mother to burn your disc, and names that would cause a war hardened WW2 Nazi killing war hero to blush. :thmbup: ;)

I still say I am gonna start my own company...DooDooDiscs! Triple D's Baby!

All discs will be brown or brown/yellow/green swirly plastic.

Names will include: The Duce ( go to fairway driver ), The Loaf ( deep, floaty putter ), The Squirt ( shallow approach, faster putter ), cant think of a mid? Any suggestions?

Names will include: The Duce ( go to fairway driver ), The Loaf ( deep, floaty putter ), The Squirt ( shallow approach, faster putter ), cant think of a mid? Any suggestions?

Tweener -- The Constipation :sick:

drivers: the superPooper, the bomb, the stinker
mids: floater, evacuator, plunger
putter: clogger

maybe just the clog: "I'm gunna go ahead and clog the chains now"

How about a line of military themed discs? I know many names are already used but there are so many more to choose from.

Special Forces, Seal (a floater), Green Beret, Howitzer, etc. Then there's the Harpoon, Exocet, Harm, etc. And the Hero line, Patton, Sherman, and a whole slew of floating discs named after famous sailors.

Even the Coast Guard could get into the act with names like Rescue, Breaker (specially designed for frigid weather) and the infamous Puddle Jumper.

How about a line of military themed discs? I know many names are already used but there are so many more to choose from.

Special Forces, Seal (a floater), Green Beret, Howitzer, etc. Then there's the Harpoon, Exocet, Harm, etc. And the Hero line, Patton, Sherman, and a whole slew of floating discs named after famous sailors.

Even the Coast Guard could get into the act with names like Rescue, Breaker (specially designed for frigid weather) and the infamous Puddle Jumper.

:thmbup:

Latest posts