• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Gateway Deal

jdw80550

* Ace Member *
I just got my "light weight" order from GDS today. $10 and I got a Hpp Sabre 155, a S Scout 157, and a S or M Magic 157, then a choice of any putter, Hpp Voodoo 175. All for $10!!! Dave was saying that he is going to be running another deal sometime in the next week, you can find it out if you Facebook Dave or GDS. They sent me a coupon for 10 discs for $70, sound like a deal to me. Normally I don't give props to people that make me pay them money, but for this kinda deal and service you betcha.

Maybe I'm reading this wrong... but on ebay it says you can get 40 custom stamped discs for $10 including 50 minis? i think its an auction though, but still thats too cheap to be true. If its not I'm totally getting it and getting like 20 wizards, and trying they're other putters in all the plastics!

Just got mine in the mail today. Same set up as the OP's but with a SSS 175 Magic. Will definitely be going with the 10 disc $70 deal to get some practice putters. This was a great deal and excellent opportunity for someone to try out gateways plastic.

got mine today as well, too good to pass up. I hope they do a lot of deals like these. I'm excited to try out the sabre.

Is this still available? Can you access it even if you don't have a FB account?

You can pretty much just email them at the address they give somewhere on their page.

I got the 5 for $40 deal a while ago, but Im all stocked up at the moment.

Maybe I'm reading this wrong... but on ebay it says you can get 40 custom stamped discs for $10 including 50 minis? i think its an auction though, but still thats too cheap to be true. If its not I'm totally getting it and getting like 20 wizards, and trying they're other putters in all the plastics!

No, it's not.

I got my Voodoos for 29.99 + 15.00 shipping. 50 discs, 50 minis custom stamped.

It's the real dealio.

Yeah it was $10 shipped, but he's not offering the deal anymore. Dave said he is going to come up with something new.

No, it's not.

I got my Voodoos for 29.99 + 15.00 shipping. 50 discs, 50 minis custom stamped.

It's the real dealio.

that's an insane deal. This would be a good way to raise money for your local course. Just get the discs stamped with the course name and some art and you're good to go. You could sell them for 5 bucks with a mini and still make a ton of money.

Cool. I wish I had known about some of these deals. I just dropped Dave an email. Hoping to get some great deals to fill out my CTP basket for the three events I'm running this year.

I received mine on Monday! 2 155g E Sabre cream with red stamp Flexy, more than FLX. 2 150 and 152 First Run S Scout tan with brown stamp. 2 150 and 151 SS Magic black chalky silver sparkle stamp. 1 174 SSS Wizard white with blue stamp. 1 175 SSS Magic teal with black stamp. All for $20 shipped. Dave was great to work with and I would say that this was a great way to get some discs in the hands of new players. Im planning on setting my nephew up with a bag! Big ups to Gateway!