• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Get In The Hole - Episode Five (Finally)

MrDger

Par Member

Alright, it took long enough with my camera disappearing, but it's finally here and in better quality and better shots than ever (in my opinion). I really do think this is the best one so far, so enjoy.​

it was another good one, just found it myself on youtube right before you posted it. im sure youve been asked before but what kind of camera do you use?

it was another good one, just found it myself on youtube right before you posted it. im sure youve been asked before but what kind of camera do you use?

Just got a new one for 98% of the videos in #5, it's just a UltraHD Flip. And I have it on one of those $20 tripods.

Awesome, awesome, awesome as usual. Steve would be upset you didn't use a Vibram putter for the wall and skip shots.

As awesome as these videos are, are you going to do any more course videos? I really enjoy those too.

loved it! that's amazing stuff. send it to sportsnation!!!

that is funny because i was thinking the same thing. then it got me to thinkin that they should cover some of the pro worlds next week too! it would be so much more enertaining than poker and atleast a true sport!

Awesome, awesome, awesome as usual. Steve would be upset you didn't use a Vibram putter for the wall and skip shots.

As awesome as these videos are, are you going to do any more course videos? I really enjoy those too.

I'm actually going up to New York in a couple weeks to visit some family, so I was gonna hit up as many as I could while I was up there.

I realized that I had never seen #4.

Did you see this? Starts out slow but there's some good stuff in it.

I love the elevator. I could just see you put you basket in the elevator, and then someone calls for the elevator, the doors open, and the person is like "What the hell?":confused:

I love the elevator. I could just see you put you basket in the elevator, and then someone calls for the elevator, the doors open, and the person is like "What the hell?":confused:

haha, I was really worried about shooting as soon as the door started opening in case somebody was in there, the security cameras got a good show though watching me set everything up.

Latest posts