• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Get your HOD HERE!! 2-23-11

champ eagle RHBH or maybe RHFH the eagle or a banshee depends on the actual line and how im feeling that day

Home course... WOOT WOOT!
:hfive:

hell yeah home course!!!

Just like i always do this hole leopard to the bottom of the hill and there s a nice back stop so i run as hard as i can at it with my challenger...if i miss (which is always ) the hill at the top behind the pin makes a nice back stop for an easy three...

I don't have a forehand that will go nearly that far, so I'd look to throw straight and minimize the left-hand fade away from the basket at the end. GL River if the wind isn't bad, otherwise Teebird for a little more wind-fighting stability.

finally one I've played... champ leopard off the tee... possibly a roc or ridge for up, then the voodoo home!

Ahh one of my favorites at Sedgley! Wraith, Roc, Ion generally. The turn here isn't as easy as it looks... Really fun hole though

aj

Star Beast down to the turn, the Star Coyote for that hard right turn, then the Soft Magnet to putt.

My really beat Star Orc straight ahead, it will flip beautifully into the gap, approach with Voodoo, putt with Voodoo.

RHBH an 11x TeeBird or RHFH an E*Destroyer. Depends on my mood and my focus on getting through that first gap :doh:

Looks like a tricky hole. I think I would go with the Meteor off the tee, hyzer flip and have it end off to the right. Then maybe a little flick with the Buzzz from there depending on how clear of a shot I have, or maybe even a small overhead shot.

Latest posts