• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

GGGC Customer Service

Went in there for the first time a few weeks ago. Was very impressed with the store and the customer service was great too. Also, their prices are awesome. Then again, I have only shopped for discs at Air Traffic, or Dick's.

Pat is a nice guy everyone else there sucks.

Alex is awesome, Pat is awesome, Megan is awesome, Char is awesome. Didn't know Scott worked there. Only person there that ever is in a pissy mood is the owner Charlie, half the time he is great but other times he is moody looking.

i've been to the store in mn and also ordered lots of stuff online from gggt. i've never had a bad experience. keep it up blake!

Alex is awesome, Pat is awesome, Megan is awesome, Char is awesome. Didn't know Scott worked there. Only person there that ever is in a pissy mood is the owner Charlie, half the time he is great but other times he is moody looking.

I teach 9 months a year. While I was between teaching positions I worked there when I was not substitute teaching. Now it is just during the summer, but I do pick up around 35 hours a week.