• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Go Cowboys!

"Sorry Patriots. I know that your mascot would seem to imply that you are America's team but Dallas already called America's team. You're now Botswana's team."

Go Minnesota!!!!!

^^:thmbup:

IMG_4196.jpg

As a Bears fan, I at least respect the Packers. The Vikings? not so much. And that was before they started letting Favre do whatever he wanted for 2 years now.

Let's see if we can get to 14 years in a row with no playoff wins. Too bad the Panthers are not there to knock them out yet again......but now they have Romo to take care of that. :)

Some might not remember. It was the Panthers that stopped Dallas from winning four in a row(probably). I think it was their 2nd or 3rd year as a franchise. K. Collins was QB. All time sack leader for an outside linebacker and 3rd all time behind Reggie White & Bruce Smith, Kevin Greene was playing for them and a young Chris Jenkins( I think) and maybe Sam Mills also. Not a Panther fan, just love football. Saints and Steelers are my teams. Been a Steeler fan since I was 7 and I jumped on the Saints bandwagon in the 80s with the Dome Patrol. So I had it good at a young age and then suffered most of my adult life with no QB on either team. Now they both have good ones, at least on the field.

Latest posts