• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Go to Driver

Stability

• Understable

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • Stable

Votes: 107 55.7%
  • Somewhat OS

Votes: 46 24.0%
  • OS

Votes: 8 4.2%

• Total voters
The go to driver is the slot in my bag that changes the most. If you're talking distance, right now it's a champ valk. It's the first driver I've found that I like better than the banshee for forehand. Of course, I've only had it for a couple weeks, and I have a habit of absolutely loving pretty much every new driver I get for a month or so before I lose it or have a bad run with it. I'm trying to stick to the Valkyrie for now.

i'm going with a tl. put em back in the bag a couple months ago and they are versatile. hyzers, hyzer flips, turnovers. they can handle power with some hyzer. i'd say a viking otherwise.

My most frequently thrown discs are stable fliers like the KC Pro Aviar, Buzzz, or Teebird that have been beaten up enough to show some high speed turn. That puts me in the understable category I guess.

Quite a few straight-ish holes and narrow wooded fairways in these parts. On open shots that I can easily reach I throw something overstable, but there are typically only a few, if any, holes like that on the courses in my area.

Wow, that was more than I was expecting. This is really interesting.

Polls are fun.

Keep the numbers coming.

There is no "Go to" driver in my bag. I throw different discs on the same hole on consecutive rounds. I love my Max weight champ bosses (3 of them). I am very fond of my Opto River. My only ace came with an Opto Riot, so I pull it out consistently. Most of what I throw is overstable because I tend to flip US stuff too far over. I flipped my champ boss yesterday (granted I was throwing into a headwind). So anyway, yeah, I voted somewhat overstable, but I don't really have a go to.

Latest posts