• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Go Wolverines! H.O.D. 5/20/11

That is a pretty tight hole. I think I would just throw my Voodoo, RHBH and hoping it stays striaght down the fairway.

Yes, except sub a beat Wizard. I was thinking Comet, but I think a small disc would have a better chance to get through.

Rip an X Comet down the middle. I've found those fade more easily than the Z plastic.

Whenever I play this hole I usually throw my DX Aviar straight and putt for 2. When I'm feeling frisky, I give her a little anhyzer. MSU!!!

Last edited:
My bro: RHFH past the edge of that brush (225') on the right, skip up nicely for an ace.

Me: RHFH trying for the same but my FH never cuts in time and I end up to the left with a 30' footer duece.

This hole is right after the signature swamp hole which consumes mass amounts of discs.

Ya'll think that's tight? Should venture up here to the PNW. Up here that's considered an open hole.

But at 258' I'd probably throw my most stable Wizard to get a nice right fading shot(LHBH) that would leave me with a real easy chance at birdie.

Edit: Oh ya. Go Ducks!

Last edited:
This is my favorite "home course". The tee is concrete now and looks much better. Basket is to the right. I'll usually throw an Orion LF RHFH. Park it every time.

To hell with this "Go Wolverines" crap. Just because of that I'm going to throw a Penn State Disc Golf Club stamped disc. Seeing as I only have a DX Aviar and a Star Valk, it's going to have to be the Valk. If it wasn't a "Go Wolverines" hole, I'd throw a Z Buzzz.

I pray for the day that i'm sitting at that bench and someone comes along with a Penn State disc, talking down on Michigan Wolverines, looking to get his ace whooped! lol ;)

Last edited: