• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Golden retriever

Status
Not open for further replies.

solomon.trenton

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
I'm sure no one wants to get rid of theirs or has too many, but if you do let me know. I play a lot of water courses and am tired of walking in. I am also looking for a deal:D

I got one from MS for $15 because one of the strings was missing:clap:

Last edited:
Clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com sells them. They are an excellent company located in Clearwater FL. I live in GA and all of my orders have arrived within 2 days by priority mail.

got mine from amazon 20$ plus 6$ in shipping....love it

I want to build a lake rake and try that this spring. You can drudge up a few discs at once with one of those. Theres a thread with some great info on them here. I heard the golden retriever works good if you can see the disc in the water. All the water in play around me is dark muddy brown, you cant see 2 inches into it.

true if you see it you can get it, i have gotten a couple of blind ones though... i would also love to try the lake rake

I'm sure no one wants to get rid of theirs or has too many, but if you do let me know. I play a lot of water courses and am tired of walking in. I am also looking for a deal:D

There is one in the gear section of Discaroo. Maybe you can make a trade for it.

I want to build a lake rake and try that this spring. You can drudge up a few discs at once with one of those. Theres a thread with some great info on them here. I heard the golden retriever works good if you can see the disc in the water. All the water in play around me is dark muddy brown, you cant see 2 inches into it.

the problem is there is a ton of rocks at the bottom of the water and the dredger i have made gets stuck all the time:thmbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts