• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Gorgeous Barstamp Buzz lot/CE Valk/USADGC Glo Comet PreRelease boss/Pro Line Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryboy2222

If anyone wants better pictures, PM me your number and I will text close ups. All discs are mint and unthrown except the Valk. I can make a deal on multiples, if you don't like the price you can make your best offer. Looking for paypal but may entertain certain trades. Thanks!

Update: I'll also entertain certain trades. Been looking for a nice prototype tern, dominator, pro pig.

1st line

Super pearly Barstamp second run WASP tooled buzz. 176G written on rim. 75$
Gorgeous Tangerine Orange/Rainbow stamped buzz tooled. 172G 60$
IMG_2637.jpg

Beautiful of a blue 10th anny buzzz. 177+ sticker. 35$
IMG_2631.jpg

2nd line

Red/Orange 10gh anny buzzz. 177+ sticker. 35$ SOLD
Purple 10th anny buzzz. 175-176+ sticker. 28$
Green 10th anny buzzz. 177+ sticker. 28$
IMG_2632.jpg

3rd line

Pro Line Beast. 169G. 40$
Ice clear 2008 USDGC Pre-Release magic hat boss. Signed by Nate Doss right after his victory. Very rare disc, very few out there. 175G 75$
CE Valkyrie. Neon yellow. 169G. Pretty purple reflective stamp. Still has the flashing, great waxy feel to the disc. Thrown a handful of times. 9/10 50$
IMG_2634.jpg

USADGC GLO Comet 175-176G sticker. 38$
IMG_2633.jpg

Last edited:
If youre headed back to Pekin anytime soon let me know..id love to check these beautys out in person!

I was just there doing some work at Maui Jim a couple of weeks ago, I think I go back the first week of April. I'll let you know. We will have to get some rounds in when it gets warm.

First week of april sounds pretty nice to me for a round. Northwoods Park it is. Another free bump for sexy plastic and good deals!

There were only a handful of these available last year at the Toboggan course during the USADGC. It has a blue and red stamp that are both foil and reflective. Thanks for looking.

Yea there were some at 2012 worlds too. Bought a stack for $20 each. They are the original glos with the tooling and flatness in the middle. ITs super SEXY and the only glo comet missing from my collection but with the newer dynamic disc runs (junk) they have decrease the value terribly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts