• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

I was chatting with someone earlier that ordered his bag yesterday, and got it in the mail this morning!

Can't beat that - lol

Thanks for the heads up! When it's new bag time, I'll be sure to give another look.

for $110, it better come with a BJ and an 8-ball.

and is it me or are there no pictures of the actual bags, just the fabric colors?

(i may have missed out on the bag pics as i was put off by the stupid prices. for $100+, it better come to me the next day)

for $110, it better come with a BJ and an 8-ball.

and is it me or are there no pictures of the actual bags, just the fabric colors?

(i may have missed out on the bag pics as i was put off by the stupid prices. for $100+, it better come to me the next day)

Pictures of the bags are located on the main page not the online store. That is something that will be updated in the future. But for now it is what it is.

^ Wow...what a bundle of sunshine.....sheesh.

LOL! you should meet my co-workers :D:D:D:D

but seriously, $110 is a little much for some nylon and zippers.

(this coming from a guy who would gladly shell out $6,000,000+ for a 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO if given the opportunity, so i guess it's all about perspective :) )

They are all made by hand by the owner Chris in Wisconsin. If they were made in china like everyother bag they would be cheaper. Revolution bags are just as pricey and they are probable not made in the USA.
I have the chimp and it is so much lighter compared to other disc bags out there. The are made to last a very long time. I have seen gorilla boy bags that are three years old and they look brand new!

They are all made by hand by the owner Chris in Wisconsin. If they were made in china like everyother bag they would be cheaper. Revolution bags are just as pricey and they are probable not made in the USA.
I have the chimp and it is so much lighter compared to other disc bags out there. The are made to last a very long time. I have seen gorilla boy bags that are three years old and they look brand new!

A little off topic but has anybody here used the infamous Nutsac?

I think the Fade bags are a better bag for the Money. I could buy 3 Fade Crunchbox for the price of one silverback. The silverback is not going to last three times longer.

I have had my revolution bag for over 5 years and still no sign of wear. The straps are gonna wear out before the bag does, and those are Quadshocks which did not come with the bag.

I believe that Revolution bags ARE made in the US...

I just got a GB bag (the Gorilla) and I'm pretty impressed with it. The quality is top notch. I think what it boiled down to with me was the design. I wanted something with a lot of extra room, AND have the 16-20 disc capacity. Innova bags are pretty good, and I've owned a couple, but what the larger capacity bags just didn't have the storage space I wanted, and the one that does have the storage space doesn't have the disc capacity.

Innova bags will wear out, mine did, although the competition bag is in great shape. I just wanted a durable bag that suited my needs, and the Gorilla did just that. Plus i like the idea of supporting someone hand making the bags, from here, that is within the sport. I love my GB bag.

What it boils down to is: If someone is willing to pay the price, then it's worth it. If it's not worth it to you, then by all means get something that is.

*shrug*

I think the Fade bags are a better bag for the Money. I could buy 3 Fade Crunchbox for the price of one silverback. The silverback is not going to last three times longer.

I beg to differ. I have a 3yr old Silverback that looks as new as the day I got it. All GBDS bags are made from 1000d Courdura

The fade bags are a good introductory bag but it will not hold up as long as a GBDS bag or a Revolution bag. They are made from 600-D Polyester canvas, not nearly as strong or durable of a material.

I have seen Fade bags on the course at the end of last season that looked more then a season old and they were only on the course for a couple of months.

But to each their own.

After you have bought your 3 Crunch bags and finally decide to buy a better quality bag let me know I may be willing to sell you my GBDS Silverback. It'll still be in like new condition

Latest posts