• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Got an ESP Nuke? Domey of flat??

TheWCG

* Ace Member *
I just ordered 2 of these discs and one came domey, and one came flat. If you throw the ESP Nuke, do you like it? Is yours flat or domey?? And of course, why??????????:popcorn:

That domey one of yours is ridiculous, I've never seen a driver with anywhere near that kind of dome.

My two memorial esp nukes were nice. Not flat, but definitely not domey. After loosing one, I bought another esp, on line...it was very domey. Didn't like it. It just didn't feel right. Since then I have picked up a couple flat z's. They are my discs of choice. They are a bit less stable, but they are faster and they bomb!

I have a first run ESP and a regular ESP and both are pretty darn flat. Really like my Nukes, they feel surprisingly comfortable for a speed 13.

aj

i have two first run z nukes and they have a slight dome to them, but has anyone thrown a regular z nuke? cause i might buy a couple more and if the first runs are better i would rather spend the extra 3-4 dollars to buy those

I threw the domey ESP Nuke yesterday and I think its gonna stick in the bag for a bit. I feel like it has potential to be a bomb. I'm guessing this flat one I have might perform a tad better in moderate winds..? This is a first for me from Discraft..... Kind of dramatic from one disc to the other.

Yeah, their nukes are pretty inconsistent. They need to stick to making good solid discs, and leave the stupid warp speed drivers to innova.

I'd normally say the flat one should be more stable, but since z nukes are less stable than esp, it might break that rule too.

All of my Nukes have been flat to slightly domey, except for my X Nuke which was very domey. The flatter ones I really love, easy to get nice pulls on. I use my ESP for super long annys and flexs, and the Z for super long hyzers. The X was suppose to be even less stable, thought it would be a great hyzer-flipping and long anny disc, but not so, it was more stable than any of them. That being said all the Nuke that I use are first runs, haven't tried the current production runs.

love my nuke

My NUKE is flat esp 171g i love it!!! I throw a great left turn wih it keep it in the bag! As far as domey nukes never seen one im going to upgrade soon too Z plastic.:thmbup:

I found a first run ESP today from the melt -off (many discs were found by all), It is super domey , the bottom wing is at a much flatter angle, and the diameter is a hair less than my other ones. Predictons? Oh yea, I skip aced 3 White at Brewer today, that's three skip aces in a row now,(star monster 175).

Attachments

• mmmm 010.jpg
    mmmm 010.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 11
I went to my friends disc store too look for an esp nuke and he wanted 18 bucks for one and only 16 for a Z, wtf? I won't pay more than 12 for either anyway. What I'm saying is why does the junkier plastic cost more?

it's pretty domey. my z nuke seems less domey and just feels/throws better overall.