• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Governor Jerry Brown tries disc golf

Hyzer Ale

Double Eagle Member
The disc golf club that my father is in, Highway 4 disc golf, had a booth set up at Mother Lode Fair in Sonora. Governor Jerry Brown stopped by their booth and even took a quick putting clinic from one of the leaders in the club.

Attachments

• Gov. Brown.jpg
    Gov. Brown.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 201
I wasn't there, got the picture from my Dad. I live a few hours drive away. I'll ask if he has any other info

A guy I work with went to high school with JB @ St. Ignacius in Sanny Franny. He eats lunch with him once a month. I'll try to get the scoop.

:popcorn:

Not quite vacationing with Linda Ronstadt to Africa, helping out Mother Teresa, or being a Zen Buddhist monk -- but, you know, he's in his 70s and must be checking off the last items in his bucket list.

Voted for him in the '92 Democratic primary here in Michigan. He lost by one point to Bill Clinton. The rest is history....

*throws a disc, immediately puts a 15% tax in it per throw*

Welcome to Cali.

Having had him try the sport a little can only help if the subject ever comes up in the future. Good for the game

Very Cool, gotta tell my politico wife about this...

My parents voted for him in the 70s too ;)

Won't get into politics here, but even a Republican should respect the budget cuts he made.

Further proof politicians will do ANYTHING to get a couple of votes. :rolleyes:

Latest posts