• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Graffiti at courses

Graffiti can be a problem, but I too can also be a problem. If you start to see graffiti on your course, simply clean it, and if it reappears, simply clean it. It's that easy to control. It's a battle between you and some so called graffiti artist, and it comes down to how much money that person is willing to waste on marking on stuff. If you use that last line as your motivation, you will win. Also think as your self as a graffiti artist when it comes to painting over someones crap, cause that paint is your mark. Most important have fun

grafitti is really bad on michigan disc golf courses.

3863903438_f7e60ed8a7_b.jpg

just lame taggers.

grafitti is really bad on michigan disc golf courses.

3863903438_f7e60ed8a7_b.jpg

just lame taggers.

I would be too in awe of the artistic beauty to be able to throw a good tee shot on that blessed hole. Art > the law...by attempting to hold back these civil artists, we will really only be holding back our society...

If it's not marked out in some type of public way, how will the world know?!?!?

I carry 2 sharpies and 2 cans of spray pain in my bag at all times so that should I get an ace, the world will clearly be aware of it!!

LOL. You might also want to start carrying a battery powered wood burning pen to really deface those hancrafted signs. :D

The worst thing...after they look like **** people then feel the need to break or tear them down...

Wow. For a minute there I thought I was the douche bag. I have always known that, but didn't think billnchristy did. But now I am happy to see it was the other guy. Cool.

Yeah that statement didn't really work as intended.

I guess the fact that my name is Bill didn't help either.

Graffiti can be a problem, but I too can also be a problem. If you start to see graffiti on your course, simply clean it, and if it reappears, simply clean it. It's that easy to control. It's a battle between you and some so called graffiti artist, and it comes down to how much money that person is willing to waste on marking on stuff. If you use that last line as your motivation, you will win. Also think as your self as a graffiti artist when it comes to painting over someones crap, cause that paint is your mark. Most important have fun

Nip it! Nip it! Nip it! Nip it in the bud!

Come on compn, you should of posted one where they make the fairway a penis;)
witch is about all of em except 5

Ron, I feel your pain. I say go ahead with the ace post. I think it's a good idea, maybe include a disclaimer that states: in effort to keep our park free of vandalism.

Who would have thought graffiti would have raised such a stink! Sure, it sucks, but people have been doing it for thousands of years. Get over it already!

When I make an ace, I erect a large wooden cross in the middle of the fairway and set it on fire.

Heh, I said erect.

Who would have thought graffiti would have raised such a stink! Sure, it sucks, but people have been doing it for thousands of years. Get over it already!

Yeah. Same goes for assault, rape and murder.

There is this stuff called tagster out there that works miracles. Its an emulsifier, just let it set for a few and the ink/paint comes right off. Ill get the web address in a few.

Come on compn, you should of posted one where they make the fairway a penis;)
witch is about all of em except 5

i tried to find a picture of those (hole 4 especially with the hairy balls) but had no luck. guess i didnt get a picture of it. that sign was DEAD TO ME. DEAD. it makes me shank my disc into the woods because its so horrible.