• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Graffiti at courses

Punks think they can tag our baskets............... no match for Mr Clean Magic Eraser.

98452_g.jpg

98453_g.jpg

Good work there. Looks brand new to me. I use Goo Gone to wipe paint off, but I might have to try that Magic Eraser thing.

I'm gonna have to go through City Park with Magic Erasers now. Our baskets are all tagged.

Saw an ace sig today at CSU that had the name and date and "while listening to Rise Against". So apparently we have to let others know about our choice in music while we vandalize things. Awesome....

I'm gonna have to go through City Park with Magic Erasers now. Our baskets are all tagged.

Saw an ace sig today at CSU that had the name and date and "while listening to Rise Against". So apparently we have to let others know about our choice in music while we vandalize things. Awesome....

its a face tweet world

I design and manufacture tee signs and kiosk boards that have an anti-graffiti coating on them.

IMG00967-20110418-1759.jpg

The coating prevents sharpie and spray paint from permanantly adhering to the surface.

To me, there's a difference between flat-out graffiti and signing the tee post. Back at my usual course in WI, everyone signs the posts if they ace a hole, and at another nearby course there's a big board that people sign after acing holes. I really don't mind that, it gives the course a certain charm and it's always interesting to see how many people have aced a hole before you.

Just my two cents.

Someone at Peregrine point in Chico CA outlined a disc on the bench with sharpie and then wrote "Disc Charger". Vandalism sucks but that was funny. I'll get a picture of it and post it later, I have found it does not work.

I have a plan for when I get my first ace. I carry one of those tiny etch a sketch's in my bag and a bottle of superglue. I'll just etch a sketch my name, then glue it to the tee sign. Wait a minute....would that count as graffiti too???? :doh:

Good work there. Looks brand new to me. I use Goo Gone to wipe paint off, but I might have to try that Magic Eraser thing.

Apparently, you're supposed to use water with the Magic Eraser but I didn't and it worked great anyways. My fingers were green when I finished so I can just imagine the mess when it's wet.

Signing tee signs and buckets is bush league. Grow up kids, an ace in disc golf is not a big enough deal to ruin tee signs and pretty baskets.

If u kids had to pay for the basket or tee sign im sure u would love ppl writing all over them.....sarcasm..... Sign ur disc and move along.

Basil Marella just got brand new baskets. I bet dollars to dog$%&# they get painted on before the Worlds. Greece Riff-Raff sucks!

Every time I get an ace, I sketch a crudely drawn penis, "4/20," and an ex-girlfriend's phone number on my disc. Graffitiz 4 realz.

PHIX whoever it is that is putting this all over every DFW DG course is a DB just stop noone wants to look at that everywhere on the course

Got a message on our boards that some of the baskets and teepads got tagged a few days ago at one of our courses, Riverhill. I'm gonna head out there today to get pics for insurance purposes (I might post them up)and maybe do the Magic Eraser thing.
Whats the best approach to get the paint off the tee pads? I'm guessing power washing them?

Basil Marella just got brand new baskets. I bet dollars to dog$%&# they get painted on before the Worlds. Greece Riff-Raff sucks!

I heard hole 1 has already been tagged. Not even an "ace tag", just grafitti. They weren't even up for a friggin' week! Brand new Discatchers...

Sign your disc not anything that is not yours. Have everyone in you group sign it. For one, ace are not that rare is disc golf; granted not everyone makes an ace. I know many players with multiple aces. The course would start to look getto if everyone signed the tee sign, ect.

I remember a course that had a 186ft open hole, and the tee sign had so many aces signed on it, you couldn't even see the numbers telling you what hole you were on, and the signatures ran over each other.

I have one ace, and I signed my disc, which is hanging on my wall.

so i get the feeling all are against tags...well it is what it is. So deal with it. Yeah, not all people have the respect you have but its...it doesn't matter what it is. It is what it is and it ain't what it ain't.

Never aced but I'm signing my disc not a basket, that's for my dome.

You want a perfectly clean world and "oh don't tag my course's baskets" HA! find something better to complain about, complainers.....let's have a community litter clean up.

Latest posts