• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Grand Slam Run Number

Go read the last few pages on the "McBeth Star Destroyers" thread; there's lots of talk about these. I think the consensus is that, just like the 4x McBeth Destroyers, Innova is pulling discs from multiple runs, both older and current, to meet supply. I think there actually are some from a new run, especially among the max weight ones. A few of mine feel different than most Star plastic I've felt before, which I think might be a new run. According to Innova's press release, they were all supposed to be max weight, but there are actually a bunch of them in the high 160's and low 170's out there, which makes me think maybe they started out with a limited, new run of all max weight, but when they saw the demand, they stamped a bunch more from older runs and put them out as well. That's just my theory though.

Go read the last few pages on the "McBeth Star Destroyers" thread; there's lots of talk about these. I think the consensus is that, just like the 4x McBeth Destroyers, Innova is pulling discs from multiple runs, both older and current, to meet supply. I think there actually are some from a new run, especially among the max weight ones. A few of mine feel different than most Star plastic I've felt before, which I think might be a new run. According to Innova's press release, they were all supposed to be max weight, but there are actually a bunch of them in the high 160's and low 170's out there, which makes me think maybe they started out with a limited, new run of all max weight, but when they saw the demand, they stamped a bunch more from older runs and put them out as well. That's just my theory though.

The max weights I went through were all alike perfect destroyers shape and the best star I've felt in years it's absolute money PERFECT DESTROYERS. They must be a new run. I really hope this star is used on other molds it has amazing grip and the perfect firmness you would be doing yourself a disservice not to snag one if ya love destroyers.

The lighter ones were from previous runs had the flatter wing more like the 4x mcbeth *d.and we're not what i look for in good destroyers also didn't have this new run of amazing star plastic.

Latest posts