• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ A-Series Large Tour Bag

To bad the bag doesn't help my discs by giving it a booster to fly straight into the basket :wall:

I'm pretty much sold on this grip bag. Just curious about the pouch at the bottom of the bag, how easy is it to get a disc out of the main compartment if there's a disc or two in that pouch at the bottom?

I keep my minis there in the bottom pouch. I think that you could get away with putting a disc in the bottom pouch... just not the set up that I use. I like that the grip bag gives you so many options as to how and where to store stuff. I normally keep a go to flick in the upper pouch.

To bad the bag doesn't help my discs by giving it a booster to fly straight into the basket :wall:

I'm pretty much sold on this grip bag. Just curious about the pouch at the bottom of the bag, how easy is it to get a disc out of the main compartment if there's a disc or two in that pouch at the bottom?

I am pretty sure I tried this when I first got the bag getting discs out of the center of the main compartment was a hassle when I had a disc in the bottom front pouch.

I don't think that pocket was made for a disc. Its a good place for a sweat rag, a scorecard, and or course map though.

I don't think that pocket was made for a disc. Its a good place for a sweat rag, a scorecard, and or course map though.

I agree, certainly not made for a disc. You COULD use it for that, but I like putting my minis in there. I've also seen people use the pocket just below the putter quiver (the one just above the Grip logo) for extra disc storage too. Is that what it's intended for? I throw my keys/wallet in there usually.

Just ordered my first grip bag today. I waited last minute but I hope to get it before the VibrAM next week. Regardless I can't wait to get it.

I'm sure most of you that are waiting to get their DGPTV memberships like me, have received about 6 emails from Dr. John G. Duesler Jr at DGPTV about charging its members to watch worlds. Anyone else consider this a slap in the face? I'm getting very frustrated about this and about to say to heck with DGPTV. Buying the bag and waiting through this crap of customer service is garbage.

Just got my bag a couple days ago! First round was yesterday, loved it. On the topic at hand first thing i notice is that the bag has it pockets made so that you can hold your accessories and discs in a variety of ways. This allows you to mess around with a few different setups so you can decide if you like a putter or midrange in the flap pocket or not but whatever you decide you like will work... for sure. Really happy with my decision to get a GRIP.

I'm sure most of you that are waiting to get their DGPTV memberships like me, have received about 6 emails from Dr. John G. Duesler Jr at DGPTV about charging its members to watch worlds. Anyone else consider this a slap in the face? I'm getting very frustrated about this and about to say to heck with DGPTV. Buying the bag and waiting through this crap of customer service is garbage.

Amen bro :doh:

I received a letter yesterday with a lifetime membership card and information about Worlds.

They still want me to pay $3.95, but at least I am a member now.

Are they just mailing this stuff to the same address the bag was shipped?

Has anyone had any luck coloring in the GRIP logos with a sharpie/fabric marker on an A-Series? I'm concerned about bleeding, as the A-Series are screen printed whereas the L-Series were stitched.

i colored the logo using a painters pen. it's basically paint in a pen. easy to use and goes on thick without dripping. two coats does the job beautifully. I'll post pix soon.

I used a green painters pen I picked up from Joann's. It is easy to use and works very well. I used two coats.

2013-08-02 18.25.35.jpg

2013-08-02 18.26.03.jpg