• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ A-Series Large Tour Bag

where are they hidding the Bamboo tag in the bag? mine just got in and the wife was looking for it and couldnt find it, i wont get to search until i get home later this week

I don't remember where mine was but it shouldn't be that hard to find.
did you get it direct from Grip?

We're a Grip EQ dealer. The tags are usually in the zippered pocket below the putter pocket. Occasionally a bag arrives without one. If you still can't find it after going through the entire bag, contact Grip and they will send one to you.

yes i did, i think its mostly my wife doesnt know what she is looking for

So revenue is $130,000 and I'm guessing costs to produce the bag are around 50% of the price, then they only made 65 grand in what two years? three years? Don't get me wrong its alot of money but its def not a ton in the business world. Theres just not that much money in DG right now but its going int he right direction.

So revenue is $130,000 and I'm guessing costs to produce the bag are around 50% of the price, then they only made 65 grand in what two years? three years? Don't get me wrong its alot of money but its def not a ton in the business world. Theres just not that much money in DG right now but its going int he right direction.

your off a zero revenue is 1.3 million, figure the cost to make a bag is at most 25% of $200 making that only $50 to make each bag so cost of making bags being $325,000 leaving a revenue of almost a cool million

How long does it usually take to ship? I ordered one Sunday, and today it says processed. Was just curious to know how long it usually takes.

How long does it usually take to ship? I ordered one Sunday, and today it says processed. Was just curious to know how long it usually takes.

I ordered my all black A-Series off of the Grip website on a Friday & it took five days to get to me.

Oh yeah!

I just sold my Ranger for $150 and won $110 in an ace pot CTP... so don't you think I have just cause to place my order?? I was going to wait until I sold my Physical Flight Contender, but a sale is a sale!

I feel a black & gray heading my way soon!

Without reading a 50 plus page thread, can anyone tell me whether you can put patches on the A Series bag? If so, any pics?

Latest posts