• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ A-Series Large Tour Bag

I hope some day grip will make a smaller bag/one with a hydration bladder :p I really dig the new design overall. The logo could be toned down a bit but damn does that bag look amazing.

The current bag is setup to use one. You can slip the bladder into the side pocket run the tube out of the top of the zipper and down the shoulder strap. :thmbup:

Has anyone gotten a shipping notification from their order yesterday?
I haven't gotten tracking information like the sales confirmation email said to expect.

If it was guaranteed next day shipping then there would be no need for a shipping confirmation

dgfanatic7 -- here's a copy of the sales confirmation email. It says to expect shipping notification and has instructions to follow so we don't miss it.
Thank you for ordering your Grip Equipment Tour Bag!

You will receive with it a GripEQ Bamboo Bag Tag which you can use to challenge other GripEQ bag users for their tags when you play together!

We'll send you a shipping confirmation email with a FedEx tracking code when your order ships. In most cases, orders ship within two business days. Please add <email address> to your address book to ensure delivery of the shipping email to your inbox.

To not get a shipping confirmation notification for overnight delivery sounds like it shouldn't be a big deal, but it's good customer service to be provided what the retailer told you they'd provide. Even though we'll forget all about it after the bag is delivered :)

Hi all,

Just to clarify, guaranteed next day shipping (as opposed to "next day delivery") means, if you ordered it on 5.20.2013, it ships the next day (5.21.2013).

We sold over 100 bags yesterday, and they are all going out the door today.

Grip Equipment

Also, mad props to our new fulfillment provider, Disc Nation, for moving heaven and earth to make that happen. We got a call from FedEx to let us know they were having an issue with their pickup service, and they might not be able to make it to the new warehouse today. Disc Nation responded by re-coding every single shipment and diverting it to UPS. We're very impressed!

Grip Equipment

Hi all,

Just to clarify, guaranteed next day shipping (as opposed to "next day delivery") means, if you ordered it on 5.20.2013, it ships the next day (5.21.2013).

Grip Equipment

Whooops! the mind sees what it wants to see!
my bad :eek:

Thanks for the update and clarification!

Also, mad props to our new fulfillment provider, Disc Nation, for moving heaven and earth to make that happen. We got a call from FedEx to let us know they were having an issue with their pickup service, and they might not be able to make it to the new warehouse today. Disc Nation responded by re-coding every single shipment and diverting it to UPS. We're very impressed!

Grip Equipment

So when should we expect a tracking number email?

Hi all,

Grip Equipment

Thanks for clarifying. In my excitement, I too saw what I wanted to see and thought it would be on my doorstep next day. Can't wait to get the new bag!

THIS

I read the blurb on their site, but what exactly are the "improvements" on these bags? Looks the same to me.

THIS! For color options, slightly taller (I think), and a pencil pocket up top does not a $50 dollar price increase make. I own a Grip and LOVE IT. This bag is not worth the extra $$$

^^^^. Fits more disc in Main compartment, the flap will hold 2 drivers to now, the back padding is twice as thick as other ones. It sits better on ground and hills not suppose to tip over as much. Colors. And added pencil spots.

Common ppl read, don't assume stuff. It's taller he thinks. hahahah

^^^^. Fits more disc in Main compartment, the flap will hold 2 drivers to now, the back padding is twice as thick as other ones. It sits better on ground and hills not suppose to tip over as much. Colors. And added pencil spots.

Common ppl read, don't assume stuff. It's taller he thinks. hahahah

Haha! Exactly....
:doh:

I did read it is two inches higher for getting putters out which I like. That could be a pocket reposition and not an entire bag height increase. No need to rip me to shreds here. I'm a grip owner. Just saying if it wasn't for quite a bit of dub night wins I would not have purchased the $200 dollar bag. I can't just see throwing 250 at a bag. Now if I won some more money then I'd get it. Guess I'd have to be playing dubs to do that though lol

I own an L series so im not planning on upgrading but I do like the new colors. I am also interested in seeing some upclose pics of the new bags once people get them.

As for the price point, I see it like this. If you want one and can afford it, get one. If not, why hate on those that choose to spend their hard earned money on what they want.

Latest posts