• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ A-Series Large Tour Bag

"Dont know if you notice this or not but there is a small gap on the right of the zipper...the current pulls can slide right off if they aren't tight." No Pull tab attached to the zipper. Just a zipper pull. :\

Last edited:
Just made a set with some birdie beads for YellowWraith, should work perfectly like the original ones the bag came with. Used black mini cord for the loop.

I'm making my pulls on the bag. No issues there. Unless you use the mini cord, you're out of luck with having someone else make the pulls for you. Commissioned pulls are too long anyways Imo...I like my loops too small to fit the knot threw it. Much easier to knot them on the bag...

The trick that displays what's up on the web isn't a good measure of what's in stock, but it does allow any competitor with a coding background to write a script that can estimate run rate through our website. It also messes with the ratio of cart visits to purchases. That's valuable data around which to build an operations calendar; we'd rather it be as accurate as possible, and keep it to ourselves.

Can't even add two of one color to a cart...come on, now. :doh:

Hmmm... I am on the fence for one of these now. Still debating on colors. Wish one of the new bags was black and neon green. Might have to go with hunter green and decorate it with neon green extras.

How quickly does grip ship the bags if they are already in stock?

it was supposed to be free overnight on 5/20. didn't turn out to be true. now i only heard it, didn't see it on the site. so who knows if it was true to begin with. it was free shipping, but not overnight.

that being said, i ordered mine on 5/20, it shipped 5/21, and received it 5/24.

it was supposed to be free overnight on 5/20. didn't turn out to be true. now i only heard it, didn't see it on the site. so who knows if it was true to begin with. it was free shipping, but not overnight.

that being said, i ordered mine on 5/20, it shipped 5/21, and received it 5/24.

I read somewhere that it was free next day shipping, not delivery.. many people got confused, and as far as I know, all the bags ordered on 5/20, where indeed shipped the next day

I read somewhere that it was free next day shipping, not delivery.. many people got confused, and as far as I know, all the bags ordered on 5/20, where indeed shipped the next day

This....

Anyone gonna try to color the logo?

I ordered mine on the 26th, but still haven't got any tracking info or anything.

If they took the money you should be good to go. I've heard some people didn't get emails. If the money hasn't been taken from your account, I would get in touch with them..

So... has anyone bought one of the A-series in a color other than blue? I am guessing that everybody and their mother will be carrying that color. I am thinking about the green... wish it was bright neon green, but I like bright colors.

So... has anyone bought one of the A-series in a color other than blue? I am guessing that everybody and their mother will be carrying that color. I am thinking about the green... wish it was bright neon green, but I like bright colors.

Gray/black. Just ordered some urban camo paracord to make some zipper pulls. Might run a line of pink up the pull as most of my discs are pink.

Fyi , as someone already said, the holes on the zipper will not let 2 pieces of paracord through at once. If you have them made for you, they will need to be made with mini cord...

Edit - that was this thread and only like 12 posts up :) #gooned

Last edited:

As an Eagles fan, I bought the green bag. Loving it so far.

just joined this site to get feedback on backpack bags.... wanting to upgrade not for disc storage per say, (20 more than enough) but for storing my hoodie and xtra towels etc.... main points im lookn for are durability and comfort, the extra storage for hoodies and random crap, and something not too bulky... dare i say sleek ;).... i play pretty often (100+holes/wk) and sad to say am pretty hard on my gear (hence the durability need)... not a big guy 5'10" 165 with an aging back and only carry ~15 discs now (21 plenty!) so nothing like taj needed. looked at quite a few, and got it down to 3: grip A series, voodoo spinal tap and dd ranger (prob in that order)... only concern w grip A series is adequate clothing space in sides, seem durable and comfortable enuf...??... only seen one ranger, loved the space, seemed a lil narrow on straps and possibly hard on back after a long course or multi round day and unfamiliar w dd bags...??... never owned a voodoo bag either but resembles a grip, saw a few demos of it and looked pretty sweet, im concerned w durability bc so unfamiliar w product, even tho approved by one david feldberg ;).... i know the A series is new and ST may not even be out yet but any feed back on

Well I know the L series Grip bag has trouble carrying clothing. You can fit a small jacket/sweatshirt in one of the side pockets, but you have to roll it up or fold it tight. With that said though, I have a A series on the way, and understand the side pockets are a little bit bigger. The Ranger can probably hold a decent sized jacket up top. I had a Ranger in my shop and was pretty impressed with it. Very light and seemed well built. The Ranger is also $100 less than the other two bags as well. I also really liked the Putter pocket on the side. I have no experience with the Spinal Tap, so can't really comment there. I don't think you could go wrong with a Grip or a Ranger however.