• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ A-Series Large Tour Bag

Hi Rescue,

We're a little confused about this post. It doesn't sound like a Grip bag. There's no flap with two pouches, no flap that rests on the ground, and no frame tubes. Could you attach a picture?

I think he was responding to this quote:
What were the issues with the big Hyzer?

It does seem kind of confusing without him attaching the quote to the message lol

I'm one of the cool kids!

I'll come clean...I didn't buy it. I really good friend of mine decided my bag wasn't cutting it and gifted me this.

If only the delivery guy had a camera when a package from Grip Eq showed up at my door. I'm sure my face was priceless, I had no idea.

Here's some pics with putters in their different possible spots...I think I'm keeping them up top.

Attachments

• 20130531_202007[1].jpg
    20130531_202007[1].jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 207
  • 20130531_202225[1].jpg
    20130531_202225[1].jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 196
  • 20130531_202309[1].jpg
    20130531_202309[1].jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 178
I think he was responding to this quote:

It does seem kind of confusing without him attaching the quote to the message lol
Thanks Disc Fiend!
Ya a forgot to click the check box for the "quote message". Grip must have been WTF??? lol!

I'll come clean...I didn't buy it. I really good friend of mine decided my bag wasn't cutting it and gifted me this.

If only the delivery guy had a camera when a package from Grip Eq showed up at my door. I'm sure my face was priceless, I had no idea.

Here's some pics with putters in their different possible spots...I think I'm keeping them up top.

Wow! You've got a really good friend right there. Awesome.

I need some new friends :|

I shot them an email yesterday and Jayme just replied back to me.
I also received an email from Jayme yesterday, but unfortunately I still don't have the return label they said they would get to me by last evening. I hope you were at least able to get a resolution to your inquiry.

I have an A series bag and although I really like it the biggest thing that ticks me off is the bag will not stand up if I put 2 - 32 ounce water bottles full of ice water. I drink tons of water playing in the summer in AZ so it's frustrating when the bag is always tipping over. Does anyone know if the new bag stands more upright to prevent tipping if weighed down with heavy water bottles? I thought I read this somewhere.

I have an A series bag and although I really like it the biggest thing that ticks me off is the bag will not stand up if I put 2 - 32 ounce water bottles full of ice water. I drink tons of water playing in the summer in AZ so it's frustrating when the bag is always tipping over. Does anyone know if the new bag stands more upright to prevent tipping if weighed down with heavy water bottles? I thought I read this somewhere.

I'm assuming you have an L-series bag, not an A.
The new bags are A, the older ones are L.

No worries man.....I didn't know if I missed an announcement for a new New grip bag or something.
I never have a problem with my L tipping over due to beverages in the cup holders, only tips when haphazardly set on an incline for me.

Mail Call!
42C80FE7-E29E-4ED4-B487-68BCAA70A617-18194-000018947017F3C1_zps98743cc8.jpg

You guys actually keep discs in the front bottom pocket? I think its a great idea to have it there for minis or your go to disc but i find it a pain to keep a disc there while pulling other discs out.

Latest posts