• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip-EQ A14 Tour Bag

B3NDER

Bending Rodriguez
Bronze level trusted reviewer
From Facebook:

IMG_24720978192757_zpslypkzgl1.jpeg

It's here, the A14 Tour Bag.

Purple, Teal, Orange, and All-Grey. This new line features an array of functional and aesthetic improvements such as: reinforced zipper gussets at high-intensity use locations, intended use identification labels, enhanced standup stabilization, pre-formed pocket substructures, and sserialized internal bag identification numbers. Additionally, we've visualized one of our dream courses in the form of topographical elements on the bag graphics.

The first shipment of this new line is scheduled to arrive on May 30th, 2014. If you'd like to be one of the first to get your hands on the next line of the best in the world, pre-order yours today.

————————————————​

I figured since this is a "new" design, it warranted a new thread. I didn't look up the price, but I can't imagine it being more than they've been selling the bags for already (252.00 or less?) Already having two A-series myself, I can't see myself buying one unless I was REALLY wanting a new color (that purple might look really sweet)

Any other thoughts?

I just looked up the price, it will be 259.00.

Damn. That's steep. I know Grip has the market on lockdown, but this seems excessive, especially since you can get a Mahal for the same price.

Also, they say that reddish one is orange, but it looks red to me.

Nice margins Grip, lol

Word. It's all about availability, too, though. How many people do you think want another bag that is similar/cheaper/just as colorful/out of stock and as a result goes with Grip? I think Hyzer Bomb, Big Hyzer, and others could be crushing the market with regular stock.

I like the logo redesign, but don't care for the topographical map elements. :/

I like my black A-Series bag a lot. I won't get one of these unless I see one in person & its substantially better than the A-Series.

Looks better than the A series
But I am very interested to see the Lat64 and Prodigy bags.
Before I give up on my A series.

I used to hate these people...you know, the mahal snobs. But I'm one of them now and honestly, if you spend $259+shipping on this grip instead of spending $259 on a Mahal, well you're either genuinely stupid or really roped in my marketing ploys.

The Grip is a great bag. I had an L and an A series. But there is a noticeable margin from MR to Grip, in quality, comfort , warranty, and customer service. Not that grip necessarily does any of those bad, its just that MR gets outstanding marks in all those categorizes. I mean, the Mahal is literally deigned to fit each person individually, its truly ergonomic.

I wish they made the drink holders better. They need to be taller and the weep holes on the a-series just don't work. Overall i'm very happy with my A-Series. No need to get a new one.

When I saw the name A14, I thought it was a smaller version of the Grip bag for 14 discs and thought that was a smart idea. Not so much. The purple is pretty great tho, would keep a theme w/my purple Karma heh. Not dropping that kind of money on a disc golf bag tho. Wonder when Upper Park will finish their redesigns....

Latest posts