• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ smaller storage capacity

ChuckinPutters

Par Member
I only want to carry 10-15 discs. But they flop all over the place in my Grip bag. Does anybody have any tricks that they use to keep your discs in place? Dividers? Cardboard? etc...

There are several suggestions in the Grip thread, including the use of clothing/towels to take up space so you don't have disc rattling around, as well as the Innova U-Channel Divider which fits pretty well and gives you the ability to divide up to 3 separate sections.

I've heard of people putting in round Tupperware containers to take up disc space. You can also keep snacks in them, win win :thmbup:

Just carry multiples. I only carry 5 molds. 6 Roadrunners(3 star, 3 champ. all identical weight) 3 identical r-pro bosses. 2 identical rocs. 2 identical aviars for driving and upshots. 2 identical flicks for thumbers. 3 identical bottom stamp aviars in the putter quiver for putting.

This set up works great because when you warm up or play practice rounds, you always have the exact same disc to throw more than once.

Just carry multiples. I only carry 5 molds. 6 Roadrunners(3 star, 3 champ. all identical weight) 3 identical r-pro bosses. 2 identical rocs. 2 identical aviars for driving and upshots. 2 identical flicks for thumbers. 3 identical bottom stamp aviars in the putter quiver for putting.

This set up works great because when you warm up or play practice rounds, you always have the exact same disc to throw more than once.

this^^ It's the reason I have 6 volts, 3 amps, 2 shocks, 3 flicks, 4 judges, etc. This is also in case you lose one, it gets stolen, etc. It's a worthy investment.