• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Guess what? It's the favorite disc poll time!!!

runnaman

Eagle Member
I did this last year and it was pretty successful, so I figured I'd do it again this year.

It's pretty simple:

Prelims-
All you need to do is respond with your favorite four discs.

- One Distance Driver
- One Fairway Driver
- One Mid Range
- One Putter

Quarterfinals-
After ~1 week, or when people stop replying, I'll compile the results into 4 polls with 10 choices each (probably less for putters, but we'll see): one for drivers, one for mid/fairway, one for putt/approach.

Semifinals-
After ~1 week, or when people stop replying, I'll check the results and post one more poll for each catagory with 3-4 options for each.

Final-
Once again, ~1 week, or when people stop replying, the winner in each catagory will be named.

Surge
Gazelle
Buzzz
Voodoo

edit: respectively.

Distance Driver - Destroyer
Fairway Driver -
Mid Range - Buzzz
Putter - Wizard

What is considered fairway in this thread? I really throw my avengers as fairway drivers, but it's faster than your typical fairway drivers. If can = fairway, then Avenger. If too fast, fairway = teebird for me.

Orc
Eagle
Roc
Challenger (I almost typed Ridge because that's what I'm throwing right now, but it's not my fav yet)

Driver-JK Valkyrie
Fairway-Teebird/TL
Mid-FLX buzzz
putter-Evohpp Voodoo

I vote this needs to be narrowed down to one or the other. If not it shouldn't be counted.

If you put down more than one disc in a division, I'll just take the first one.

How I divide divisions is based on Joe's Universal Flight Chart.

If the RNG is:

1-2.5 - Putter
3-3.5 - Mid Range
4-4.5 - Fairway Driver
5-5.5 - Distance Driver

I know some of you will disagree with me, but that's what I'm saying.

Last edited:

Latest posts