• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Gummy CE Roc 153g Japan Open Stamp

jabruzzo3

Eagle Member
I just recieved a Gummy CE Roc 2006 Japan Open disc for my birthday. Is this a disc I should use or is it a 'Collector's' disc? It feels great and I would love to throw it, but if that will ruin its value, I will put it on a shelf.

I don't have the time or interest to be the smithsonian curator of disc golf. I would make more money from an honest living and a healthy budget than anyone collecting discs for profit. I have some cool discs including an original Midnight Flyer 40 Mold & throw everything purchased or given to me. My two cents? Throw that thing!

Disc is worth 17-35 dollars if new. You decide if its worth throwing.

I used one in a round today and it probably won me the game. Great for standstill shots. You need to throw it.

There seems to be quite a few out there atm so if you throw it and then decide you should not have thrown it. You can pick up another pretty easily.

Cheers - Koffee

throw it. theyre my fave rocs out there. if you dont like it, ill take it off your hands. not a whole lot of collector value that im aware of.:)

Care to post a pic? For the people?

Here is a picture. It has a red 2006 Japan Open Stamp on top and then a 'Certified 150 Open Class' stamp on the bottom.

I am definately going to throw it and hopefully it will fit into my setup.

Attachments

• IMG_3365.jpg
    IMG_3365.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3366.jpg
    IMG_3366.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 16
Sorry to thread jack, but I've read that all discs used in the Japan Open have to be 150class. Why's this?

Latest posts