• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Gummy Champ Ontario Rhyno, two 11x CAL Teebirds, 10x KC Pro Cheetah,10 year Buzzz etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNThrower

Birdie Member
Prices lowered once again. I'm not making any money on these and probably losing money at these prices on some. I know I just picked a couple up from some of you recently but did inventory and so some have to go.

Top to bottom, left to right.

1. Champion Monster - PFN - 7/10 to be conservative. 170-ish I believe. $12

2. 5x Gummy clear Valkyrie - $15 - 154 marked 150. 7/10 stamp wearing away otherwise great condition.

3. 175 Champ Firebird - Patent #'s - Bought since it was advertised as gummy. Not the gummy stuff I like but definitely softer than current runs. Thrown 4 or 5 times and I decided I prefer my 11x FB's still. 9/10. Flat but not quite as flat as an 11x. - $16

4. Dx Ontario Rhyno. Unknown weight but feels 170ish. Great flight still but 6.5/10 to be safe. sold!

5. Champ Spider - PFN - slightly gummy but not the super gummy stuff that I collect. SOLD!

6. 11x CAL Teebird. Home Dye Job (not by me). Disc is in great condition. Not exactly sure on weight but 170ish from what I remember. Flat, no chunks missing, perfect flight. $32 SOLD!

7. 11x CAL Teebird - NOT selling anymore.

8. 10 Year Buzzz - Wasp Tooled - some ink wiped on back that you can see still. Disc in almost new condition. 8/10 without ink. $20

9.10x KC Pro Cheetah - 7/10 condition to be sage. No huge chunks missing or anything. I haven't even thrown it since I picked it up. Sold

10. Champ Ontario Rhyno - Fold in half gummy!!! 170 and in 8+/10 condition. Glass top clear top and super grippy gummy. Great disc!! $40 sold!!!!!

wl1ydw.jpg

I know some info is missing - shoot me a message and I'll get it for you! Just trying to get this up today.

Last edited:
Never was able to find a good one unfortunately. I do have a bunch of other gummy stuff. I'll probably update this over the weekend but pm me requests.

Bump. Two 11x CAL's still available...is this Marketplace that dead or have the interest in these dropped dramatically for gstar or something?

IMO.. you could move them both around the $25-$28 range. I have been able to stock up on used Cal molds recently off FB groups around that price range. Seems like all the $$ is being spent on the 11x KC Pro stamps these days...

I would be open to working a trade if you have any wants, free bump either way and good luck on the sales!

Thanks for the info. I always expect someone to ask for a couple more bucks off so I figured I would get in the $30ish range for each. Maybe I'll just keep them and try to sell some of my other discs instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.