• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] (H) Grip enhancement bags (W)$10 shipped or disc trades listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itsnotflipyurjustbad

Bogey Member
Moondust grip enhancement bags are handmade by me and are filled with a natural clay to ensure your hands stay dry during hot or wet conditions. The paracord loop is great for attaching to your bag or cart via a carabiner/clip. I use clay as a filler over silica beads common in commercial sport sacs because as it breaks down it produces dust that helps absorb moisture and gives great grip without creating a huge mess like chalk.

Bags are $10 each shipped with tracking and come in a resealable plastic bag you can keep it in while not in use to keep it dry and keep the dust fully contained. Paypal or Venmo accepted.

Also looking to trade for Classic Aviar (170g+) / Roc (175g+,DX/KC) / Teebird (165g+,Champ/Star) / Firebird (160g+,Champ/glow) / Destroyer (Pro/Star). Any condition, beat throwers welcome

As of posting, this is what I have in stock:

White flannel 19
Red flannel 14
Green mosaic 3
Sand mosaic 6
Red mosaic 5
Skulls 9

I've been selling these on Reddit for quite a while, you can look up u/0ct4ne to check out my post history for feedback.

12121212.jpg

Dang, would love to trade. Any thing else you're looking for?
My main bag is Streamline, so anything from their line I would be interested in as well. Just building a Philo inspired bag and trying to accumulate some beat up stuff to build cycles.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'm interested in buying or trading for one. I've got a KC Roc I might trade, but I'd probably prefer to just buy

Status
Not open for further replies.