• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Happy Thanksgiving Hole of the Day: 11/25/10

577' = probable bogey. It's almost certain that I'll take three to get in putting range. Polaris LS, Polaris again, Element (Unless in really on with the Polaris), putt.

Looks prety simple. I would say Power a Nuke at it with a tiny bit of hyzer, let it stand up and hope it lands in the gap, then its just a simple roc shot to put me either next to the basket or in it.

I have played this course a few times. Definitely fun. Probably teebird twice then hopefully a wizard to seal the deal. However, it will probably be teebird into the trees then failed attempts to get back on track for the triple bogey. :)

Wizard,

Lol j/k I'm not mashnut.

I'm thinking my opto flow, then buzzz, then voodoo to putt.

This is a good one.
My should would be beat esp cyclone (or my 162 river I am messing with) to try to stay between the middle and right of the fairway. Don't want to end up too far left, looks like you could kick a long way.
Upshot would be a Ion or Z pred hyzer depending on where I end up.

im guessing that with the left sloping fairway RHBH is gonna have some skip. so i would play the leopard for its straight fade and skip. make up shot with a buzz or another leopard and take a 3

Pro Leopard, RHBH and have it turn over slightly so that it ends up a little bit tot the right, thus avoiding that downhill right to left slant that would have a left fading disc heading too far that direction. Then just a Voodoo it in from there.

Latest posts