• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Has Anyone Bagged All The Courses In Your State?

Finally hit 100% (132 of 132) in South Carolina yesterday.

Living in North Carolina (Charlotte), it's easier to play many of the SC courses than ones in NC. The furthest SC course (Hover Links in Hilton Head) is only a 3:45 drive compared to the furthest in NC (Frisco Disco on the OBX) at 6:45. It's actually a shorter drive to play courses in Birmingham, Richmond, Nashville, Kentucky, Ohio, Florida, or Maryland than it is to get to Frisco Disco (at least according to Google Map).

What are your top 5 in South Carolina?

damn having a kid crimps the course bagging

Tell me about it!

Actually, I have two-year-old twin girls and I've bagged 173 courses since they were born in October 2018. Wow.

Getting a double stroller with big wheels helped. And having no life outside of family and disc golf helps too, lol.

Just passed the halfway mark of courses played in Tennessee; unfortunately, the western half of my state is several hours away...

What are your top 5 in South Carolina?

Based on my ratings, and in no particular order, here are my first four:
Langley Pond
Stoney Hill
Pipeline
Canaan Riverbend

My fifth, and solely based on fun factor is Timmons. This is my all-time favorite mid-range course (courses that come in under 5,000 feet).

Several tough omissions are:
Chester State Park
Grand Central Station
Shoally Creek
Shaver Championship
Holston Creek

have you played the 18 hole course at Chau Ram County Park in Westminster, SC. very good course.

As for myself I have done some work in Arizona this year and as of right now it says I'm at 76/80 completed in the state. I'm planning to try to get to a few more this year so I finish at 79/80. Well see what happens.

As for California I'm gonna try and get 10 new courses in early January to push my state completion past 95 percent. Ive really been trying to add courses I find on Udisc to the database. So that will be tricky.

Real question is how many states have u bagged every course that isn't your home state?

have you played the 18 hole course at Chau Ram County Park in Westminster, SC. very good course.

Based on my ratings, and in no particular order, here are my first four:
Langley Pond
Stoney Hill
Pipeline
Canaan Riverbend

My fifth, and solely based on fun factor is Timmons. This is my all-time favorite mid-range course (courses that come in under 5,000 feet).

Several tough omissions are:
Chester State Park
Grand Central Station
Shoally Creek
Shaver Championship
Holston Creek

I wonder how that happens? The park website shows it was installed in 2019. You'd think somebody would have listed it by now.

Well, now you've got 3 jobs: find it, play it, list it.

I haven't even seen any mentions of it on the Upstate FB page. Until I hear of anyone who has played it, I'll consider it still in the 'planning phase.'

I haven't even seen any mentions of it on the Upstate FB page. Until I hear of anyone who has played it, I'll consider it still in the 'planning phase.'

At least until warmer weather.

I haven't heard anything about it, either. Westminster's a bit out of the way of, well, everything. All I'd heard was the rumor that a course would be built there, but the park sure seems to think they have a course.

Yeah it has a full 18innova disc archers, tee pads, signs and arrows went in 10 months ago for easy travel between holes and all that's left is opening a closer parking spot to the start. U got to hike ten minutes from the cars to hole one but beautiful lines and well manicured. Lots of work went in to cut out fairways there. They must of gotten a lot of local club help. You can go online and check out around a dozen photos of the course. I will see if I have any on my phone.

At least until warmer weather.

I haven't heard anything about it, either. Westminster's a bit out of the way of, well, everything. All I'd heard was the rumor that a course would be built there, but the park sure seems to think they have a course.

I got to play all the ones in the state parks of South Dakota except for one in Yankton or near it.

The Yankton course is $hitty, worse then the Oakwood 9 hole, being a poorly done 9 hole that due to land use as natural area with last part of wild Missouri river that can't have baskets put into ground has to have natural tees, including the stake for the numbers with only a pink ribbon with Sharpie/permanent marker and has had a few baskets get replaced old Mach III with the modern style of Mach II due to washing away down river in 2000's before the park manager decided to use some kind of strong n shape stakes to hold down the baskets.

Last edited:
There's a guy in South Carolina who has played all the courses -- not just the listed ones, but every backyard course, every 3-baskets-at-an-apartment-complex course, every corporate "for employees only" course. Or tries to, since new courses are popping up all the time. But he has an amazing knack for finding secret courses, and managing to play them.

I told him I wasn't impressed with his playing all the courses; I'd done the same thing, and beat him to it. Of course, that was when there were only 2 courses in the state.......

There's a guy in South Carolina who has played all the courses -- not just the listed ones, but every backyard course, every 3-baskets-at-an-apartment-complex course, every corporate "for employees only" course. Or tries to, since new courses are popping up all the time. But he has an amazing knack for finding secret courses, and managing to play them.

I told him I wasn't impressed with his playing all the courses; I'd done the same thing, and beat him to it. Of course, that was when there were only 2 courses in the state.......

Is this a Cola guy or Upstate guy?

Yes Snappyfingers is that guy who has like 15-20 unlisted courses played with another dozen on his list to play. He might have the most ever courses played in South Carolina just not the current most active ones. I heard he might be catching up soon and adding more to the database.

Columbia.

Yeah it has a full 18innova disc archers, tee pads, signs and arrows went in 10 months ago for easy travel between holes and all that's left is opening a closer parking spot to the start. U got to hike ten minutes from the cars to hole one but beautiful lines and well manicured. Lots of work went in to cut out fairways there. They must of gotten a lot of local club help. You can go online and check out around a dozen photos of the course. I will see if I have any on my phone.

I need to look at those pictures. Myself and Gary Savercool were the initial layout designers for the course in 2013. We were working on fairway clearing though things fell to the wayside when Gary had some heart trouble and I moved to Virginia. The vision included several par 4 and 5's and total par in the high 60's. There was awesome elevation and mature woods fairway potential.

lots have been done. Only thing really left to do is finish up the last few teepads. All baskets in and course arrows look good. Amazing work here.

I need to look at those pictures. Myself and Gary Savercool were the initial layout designers for the course in 2013. We were working on fairway clearing though things fell to the wayside when Gary had some heart trouble and I moved to Virginia. The vision included several par 4 and 5's and total par in the high 60's. There was awesome elevation and mature woods fairway potential.