• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Has peaking peaked?

gunna havta define peaking

iu

I have a great sense of humor; Airplane is not funny. It's gags beats one over the head, almost like it was written for children but with adult content.

I can do slapstick, physical humor is great. I love dry, subtle humor. Adolescent humor though is not funny at all.

To farther piss people off, Monty Python was also horrible.

The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy had me in tears laughing, both the book and the movie.
Buffy, the tv series, was the greatest comedy of its time.
Hellfire, even watching old Lucy reruns from before I was born is better than Airplane.

I gotta agree with you on the first 3 parts. Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy was great I thought. I haven't seen the ones after that so I can't say one way or the other.

But Monty Python was possibly the worst thing I've ever seen. It is beyond me how anyone can find that funny. Holy Grail and Life of Brian were god awfully bad IMO.

I have a great sense of humor.

A sense of humour shouldn't be defined on a single scale of poor - great.

It is like saying 'I have good taste in music'. They are so many different styles, genres, moods etc.

Probably better to think in terms of bandwidth. 'I have broad tastes in music/comedy'.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I gotta agree with you on the first 3 parts. Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy was great I thought. I haven't seen the ones after that so I can't say one way or the other.

But Monty Python was possibly the worst thing I've ever seen. It is beyond me how anyone can find that funny. Holy Grail and Life of Brian were god awfully bad IMO.

I tried watching Monty Python once..... once.

Johnny Dangerously was one of the funniest movies of all time. Loved it!

And it owes much of its tone to all those other, very similar movies...

"This thing shoots through schools."

Mel Brooks movies are either loved or loathed, much like Monty Python.

But if you're one of those who doesn't like them, we probably won't have a lot to talk about aside from disc golf. Which is fine, really.

If we all agreed on everything, well, we'd have much less interesting conversations, wouldn't we?