• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Has the PDGA peaked?

I hear they have the same picnic table but are never there at the same time.

I would say that Chuck is Casey's alter ego, but I have had conversations with Chuck in the past and there is no way Chuck could come up with 10% of the rubbish that Casey spews...

Even with that run on sentence :)

not sure what picnic table you are referencing, but it might have a disc charger on it.

I'd say the NCAA peaked long before I'd consider saying it about the PDGA.

Also, I'd say the "satire" troll thread concept has peaked.

The PDGA BOD has determined they are on course to make disc golf the most popular sport in the universe by the year 100,000.

So, to answer the OP question, no.

Also, I'd say the "satire" troll thread concept has peaked.

As has the "satire" defense of stupid threads.

I hope.

don't hold your breathe.

plenty of room for more talk surrounding Climo v McBeth, panhandling on tour, 1110+ rated pros, the US Tiki Course Championships (aka, the USDGC), and rating restrictions for YouTube Rd 1 Feature Cards.

we ain't gonna peak if these things arn't talked about!

don't hold your breathe.

plenty of room for more talk surrounding Climo v McBeth, panhandling on tour, 1110+ rated pros, the US Tiki Course Championships (aka, the USDGC), and rating restrictions for YouTube Rd 1 Feature Cards.

we ain't gonna peak if these things arn't talked about!

I hold no hope for the end of stupid threads.

I'm a big satire fan.

But I can do without people starting stupid threads, then defending themselves by saying "Oh, it was satire!". Own your mistakes, I say. Be proudly wrong.

I hold no hope for the end of stupid threads.

I'm a big satire fan.

But I can do without people starting stupid threads, then defending themselves by saying "Oh, it was satire!". Own your mistakes, I say. Be proudly wrong.

i made no mistake. it (and all my posts) are clearly satirical.

my satire just isn't PC enough to fit into your definition of satire. it's cool.

Last edited:
i made no mistake. it (and all my posts) are clearly satirical.

my satire just isn't PC enough to fit into your definition of satire. it's cool.

I have no idea how your computer preference correlates to one's definition of satire, but you do you, man.